Quiz Time 3 Conspiracy. Riot imminent?
I didn't want to have to make this post, but the evidence just continues to build, and it all points to one conclusion. There is a conspiracy, and I will tell you why, but first the evidence.

Somewhere along the way in my travels, my YouTube auto-play put me onto a Ben stream and I overheard a very peculiar conversation. Ben and Jonathan talked about a level that they used to play over and over. One of their favorite levels back in the day. Where is this video you ask? Nobody knows. Is bls trying to cover his tracks? Did the video get taken down or deleted? Did I give up trying to find it after a couple hours of searching? Maybe. Only bls knows the answer, and he won't be telling you.

The first piece of evidence I found was on Jan 2, 2021. He starts playing a quiz level on PR2 and makes the statement, "Nobody go back through my levels and look at my quiz". If he didn't want us to go look at his quiz, would he have brought it up in the first place?

I bring up that I made Quiz Time 2 and noticed them talking about it and playing it, proof that it happened even though that conversation cannot be found. Not even if I kept lookin and had the patience. "Oh yeah, You made that level."

Jonathan speaks up in chat and tells about how much he and Ben played Quiz Time II together.

Ben decides to play Quiz Time II on stream. But when I tried to log in as The Duck, but he blocked me from logging in. The only reason he granted me access is because I called him out on his stream and there was now proof of him trying to silence me. But what is his motive?

Ben gets a question wrong. Has he even played this level before? Does he even like it? Is this all a lie? If so, why?

During the race, Ben uses his admin powers to desynch a push block, blocking me from being able to complete the level, thus strong arming me into making a sequel. Quiz Time 3 confirmed?

I immediately start work on my magnum opus, Quiz Time 3 took 4 days of nonstop grueling level building. Blocks where placed, quiz questions where typed, spelling errors were made and adverts were included. It was done. Quiz Time 3 Confirmed!

Feb 20, 2021:
Ben notices Quiz Time II on the ATB. You can see him pretending to be happy to see it. It is barely making the list. The second to last level on the ATB. Holding onto page 9 by the skin of its teeth.

Rates Quiz Time II 4 Stars? Pretends it was a mistake, but it is unmistakable. He knows it is only barely making it to the ATB list. He wants to bury it. He wants it gone! He even designs and implements an entirely new rating feature into the game to cover his tracks, adding the confirm rating box not long after. Who do you think you are fooling?

Mar 8, 2021:
"Jonathan and I filmed us playing Quiz Time 3." He says it won't take long to publish.

Says he has the video pretty much ready, but missed a few things in editing and needs to re export it. He says they enjoyed it. I'm no expert, but how many months does it take to re export a video? Two or three months tops, but here we are four months later, and where is it? Did he really enjoy it? Wouldn't he have posted the video by now if he really made the video or enjoyed the level?

During this stream you can see for yourself, It looks like Quiz Times 1-3 have been added to his favorite level list.
This to me means that he and Jonathan didn't just record a reaction to Quiz Time 3. They may have even played back through the entire series! Is he taunting me? Does he find joy in my pain?

Ben forces his viewers to play his Quiz Time level while Jonathan isn't looking. He even admits that he copied my levels. Is this what it has been all about this whole time? Does he just want more attention on his Quiz Time level?

May 2, 2021:
"I don't think I have played Quiz Time 3 on stream before". He says he has the reaction video, but just hasn't gotten around to posing it. He proceeds to play the level on stream with me, but notice how many questions he gets wrong. he goes 12/16 questions right. That is only 55% of the questions correct, a failing grade. And did you notice how much he struggled with the puzzle and skill portions of the level? Has he even played this level before? He comes in dead last, I would assume somebody who had played the level before and "enjoyed" it would have flown through getting all the right answers, acing all of the puzzles and skill portions, and coming in a comfortable first place in the race.

June 5, 2021: I message bls directly on discord. I have had enough torment. 
"Overbeing: Quiz Time 3 reaction video or riot! Angry
bls1999: I'm sorry :'( so busy w/ IRL stuff rn
Overbeing: Fine. We will reschedule the riot at your convenience. 
(bls reacted with the rolf emote)
bls1999: Thanks man lol"

I did what I could, but he countered with a very convincing argument. I had never once considered that Ben had an IRL. He does things when he isn't working on, playing, or streaming PR2 and JV2? This was news to me. I felt I had to postpone the riot. But it couldn't be stopped forever.

August 7, 2021:
Ben "realizes" that he never released the Quiz Time 3 Video. Says he is "sorry" and that he is going to "do that". A likely story Ben. A likely story.

Later that same stream, he says that he still needs to post the video and "I promise I will do that" Says if he doesn't do it in a week, I can come back and harass him. One week timeline promise given August 7th putting the deadline on August 14th. It is not the 15th. I didn't want it to come to this, but here we are. 

How many broken promises? How many lies must I endure. He say that I specifically can harass him, but I already have. I have threatened him with a Riot! I cannot do this alone. I need your help.

I have compiled this evidence to tell the whole story, without leaving anything out, just telling the whole truth. There is a conspiracy here and we need answers. I need everybody to riot with me.
Please help me harass Ben. Message him on JV2. Message him on PR2. Message him on Discord. Email him. Demand that he answers for his wrongdoings. Demand that he makes this right. Ask him why he would do this to me. Demand to know why he is an abuser and an objectively bad person! Ask him what the conspiracy is!
But mostly, lets try to get him to post the video. I'd kinda like to see it.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Overbeing For This Useful Post:
  • Adulock77, Ashley766, bls1999, Camer the Dragon
lmaooooooo
@bls1999
á
I feel like this is directly aimed at me
If you're reading this, it means I have not made a cool signature yet and you should be proud of yourself.
#notmyadmin
[Image: 6a00d8341c145e53ef011570b037d5970c-pi]
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Uptight 534 For This Useful Post:
  • bls1999
@bls1999 we need answers!!
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Ashley766 For This Useful Post:
  • Adulock77
Purr cot is an anagram of corrupt
Zack means everything to me 💛
[Image: Zp4SiOJ.png]
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mia For This Useful Post:
  • bls1999, Camer the Dragon
This could be the scandal that finally brings me down.

The Quiz Time 3 video will be released by Tuesday.

I post about the latest site updates on the Dev Log. If you have suggestions, feel free to post them here.
@Eternal and I pay for this site out of our own savings. Please consider donating to help keep Jiggmin's Village running.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to bls1999 For This Useful Post:
  • Adulock77, Ashley766, Camer the Dragon
xDDDDDDDDDD OVERBEING THIS IS GOLD!!
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Adulock77 For This Useful Post:
  • Overbeing
(15th August 2021, 1:08 PM)bls1999 Wrote: This could be the scandal that finally brings me down.

The QuizTime 3 video will be released by Wednesday.
If I didnt know any better. This used to say Tuesday, but was changed to Wednesday... good thing I know better.
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Overbeing For This Useful Post:
  • Adulock77
(17th August 2021, 1:48 PM)Overbeing Wrote: If I didnt know any better. This used to say Tuesday, but was changed to Wednesday... good thing I know better.

Legit JUST changed the date xD

BEN GAT EXPOSED! Overbeing is GOIN' IN! O_________O
(17th August 2021, 1:48 PM)Overbeing Wrote: If I didnt know any better. This used to say Tuesday, but was changed to Wednesday... good thing I know better.

Well then... good thing it's still Tuesday and the video is now up on my channel. Smile

I post about the latest site updates on the Dev Log. If you have suggestions, feel free to post them here.
@Eternal and I pay for this site out of our own savings. Please consider donating to help keep Jiggmin's Village running.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to bls1999 For This Useful Post:
  • Adulock77, Camer the Dragon, Overbeing