[PR2 Bug] Lossless art bug
More of a note-to-self than anything else. Debug this and add a try/catch block so as not to crash everything. Oh, and also, make sure all art is out of memory after the player quits the level.

"lossless deez nuts"

I post about the latest site updates on the Dev Log. If you have suggestions, feel free to post them here.
@Eternal and I pay for this site out of our own savings. Please consider donating to help keep Jiggmin's Village running.
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to bls1999 For This Useful Post:
  • Camer the Dragon
Fixed in 166!

I post about the latest site updates on the Dev Log. If you have suggestions, feel free to post them here.
@Eternal and I pay for this site out of our own savings. Please consider donating to help keep Jiggmin's Village running.
Should be further fixed in 167. The only caveat is that flash will always crash if it runs out of memory. Not much else that can be done with my current understanding of flash player's memory handling.