Playing Quiz Time 3 w/ Jonathan
After months of waiting, here's the long-awaited Quiz Time 3 playthrough that @mustangman and I did back in January.

Thank you to @Overbeing for never letting me forget to post it. <3

I post about the latest site updates on the Dev Log. If you have suggestions, feel free to post them here.
@Eternal and I pay for this site out of our own savings. Please consider donating to help keep Jiggmin's Village running.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to bls1999 For This Useful Post:
  • Adulock77, AlphaZ, Ashley766, Camer the Dragon, Overbeing, tadtad
The lost video 👀
á
(17th August 2021, 10:30 PM)bls1999 Wrote: Thank you to @Overbeing for never letting me forget to post it. <3
You could look at it that way. I see it as, I let you forget over and over. There are only so many streams and times where you happen to remember on your own, say that you are going to post it, then forgetting all over again before I need to force your hand. You had this coming.
I love the video. Thanks for being so amazing.
so, I hear rumor of Quiz Time 3 w/ Jonathan part 2?
"so, that is the end of part 1"
This was recorded over 4 months ago, you're getting to Jiggmin pace Tongue

(jk I ain't any better)
If you're reading this, it means I have not made a cool signature yet and you should be proud of yourself.
(18th August 2021, 3:04 AM)Overbeing Wrote: so, I hear rumor of Quiz Time 3 w/ Jonathan part 2?
"so, that is the end of part 1"

I thought I removed that 🤣🤦🏻‍♂️

We were gonna do a part 2 where we raced it but it never happened. Oh well, keep the dream alive I guess. Maybe we'll do it on a stream.

I post about the latest site updates on the Dev Log. If you have suggestions, feel free to post them here.
@Eternal and I pay for this site out of our own savings. Please consider donating to help keep Jiggmin's Village running.
(18th August 2021, 1:50 PM)bls1999 Wrote: I thought I removed that 🤣🤦🏻‍♂️

We were gonna do a part 2 where we raced it but it never happened. Oh well, keep the dream alive I guess. Maybe we'll do it on a stream.
If you film a part 2 now, you could get it posted by this time next year.  Big Grin
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Overbeing For This Useful Post:
  • bls1999
(18th August 2021, 4:23 PM)Overbeing Wrote: If you film a part 2 now, you could get it posted by this time next year.  Big Grin

lmaoooo
á