Macroing Sites
What's going on everybody. So, recently I've noticed that a lot of people are starting to rank up past Rank 70 (which is one of my goals that I've made, recently), and was wondering if anyone could at least give me some good sites to macro 4-5 players on, and what do I need to be able to run Pr2, since flash player isn't working anymore. Let me know, thanks!
I can’t answer the Macroing questions, but Pr2’s downloadable client is available here:

https://jiggmin2.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=3199

Hope this helps!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Eternal For This Useful Post:
  • Mia, Subside
You can download a program that automatically opens and fits 5 PR2 windows to your screen's dimensions here. From there, you can create a macro program that works for your purposes. Someone like Colind or Mystery would probably be able to help you with the latter, as I believe they are macroers.

I post about the latest site updates on the Dev Log. If you have suggestions, feel free to post them here.
@Eternal and I pay for this site out of our own savings. Please consider donating to help keep Jiggmin's Village running.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bls1999 For This Useful Post:
  • Mia, Subside
As far as a macro program goes, I use TinyTask. It's only 35 KB, and has a Continuous Playback feature. It also lets you save a macro recording so you don't have to record it each time you start.
Zack means everything to me 💛
[Image: Zp4SiOJ.png]
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Mia For This Useful Post:
  • Subside