Pr2 bug, escaping with cowboy hat.
In maps where you instantly have a mine going off to lose your hat is there an occational way to escape with cowboy hat. You do not get stunned by the mine going off and for some reason you get about one second of flight without the hat. This allows you to get about 7 or 8 blocks to the left or right and if there is somewhere to suicide to spawn back in the starting block will you have an occational chance to escape with the hat by holding down the up and a side arrow (around 1 in 10 attempts are successful for me). I haven't tested this bug much but i think it might be easier to escape with higher acceleration.

I'm thinking that fixing this would cause more problems than it would fix. Willing to hear arguments to the contrary, though. Keep in mind that the allowed hats feature exists.

I post about the latest site updates on the Dev Log. If you have suggestions, feel free to post them here.
@Eternal and I pay for this site out of our own savings. Please consider donating to help keep Jiggmin's Village running.
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to bls1999 For This Useful Post:
  • Camer the Dragon
Ye I feel like this could mess with phys too much
and u can just untick cowboy in the hats options to disallow it and set SFCHM chance to 0%
á