The Invisible Man
(27th September 2021, 2:59 PM)Different Wrote: I know all these great ideas are just for fun to pass the time, but, if we don't get someone to implement these sets into the game... then that so-called "Platform Racing 2 forever" thing, will be history.

We've been adding new sets for a while :/
[Image: LLwQFov.png]
(27th September 2021, 2:59 PM)Different Wrote: I know all these great ideas are just for fun to pass the time, but, if we don't get someone to implement these sets into the game... then that so-called "Platform Racing 2 forever" thing, will be history.

We have intentions to implement these into Pr2 *soon*.
(25th September 2021, 3:15 AM)~JBG~ Wrote: quick gargoyle sketch in the morning, I'm just using this blog to dump spoopy drawings in
[Image: c5b0alw.png]
[Image: kBy7zy0.gif]
[Image: 7yFzNKY.png]
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to ~JBG~ For This Useful Post:
  • Adulock77
(29th September 2021, 6:44 PM)~JBG~ Wrote: [Image: kBy7zy0.gif]

ey nice
(altho there seems to be a bit of a gap between the outline and the colouring at points in the animation, might have to make the colouring a bit bigger)
á
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Camer the Dragon For This Useful Post:
  • ~JBG~
(29th September 2021, 9:27 PM)Camer the Dragon Wrote: ey nice
(altho there seems to be a bit of a gap between the outline and the colouring at points in the animation, might have to make the colouring a bit bigger)
I'm not sure why that happens, the coloring fits perfectly in the illustrator file but when exporting to flash this happens.
I'll probably just have to get adobe animate and figure out how to do it there.
[Image: 7yFzNKY.png]