Poll: Do you think name changers should get a 30 day ban?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
No, they should be banned for 2 months.
9.09%
1 9.09%
No, I think 6 months is more appropriate.
0%
0 0%
No, a year ban is much better.
18.18%
2 18.18%
No, they should only be forced to write a large essay on why changing your username is bad.
72.73%
8 72.73%
Total 11 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Petition to Ban Username Changers
I've had it. People who change their usernames confuse me all the time. People I've talked to years ago, I have no idea who they are because they've changed their names so many times.

I think we should make changing your username a bannable offense. Perhaps start off with 30 days then make it harsher on repeat offenses. Do you agree? Especially Anders.
[Image: gWu2Jq2.png]
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to ProClifo For This Useful Post:
  • dotime, JEEJAYEM, Lego-man945, Magniloquent, Mulley, Northadox, Uptight 534
How dare they!

USERName  changers NEED to BE  REMOVED!

/s
[Image: 6a00d8341c145e53ef011570b037d5970c-pi]
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Uptight 534 For This Useful Post:
  • JEEJAYEM, Magniloquent, ProClifo
Honestly, I don't see anything wrong with changing your username. The reason people do it is because they're tired of their old username, or they think it sucks and it's time for a change. Banning the person just because they want to change their username is ridiculous.

If we started banning people just because they changed their username, I wouldn't be surprised if we lost at least half the roster. I'd go ballistic if I had to keep my old username.
I would like to change my PR2 username. I didn't know it was possible.
[Image: GbkvseZ.png]
(27th September 2021, 12:17 PM)Tobi66677 Wrote: I would like to change my PR2 username. I didn't know it was possible.

This seems to be specific to Jiggmin2.com. We are currently not accepting Pr2 username change requests.
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Eternal For This Useful Post:
  • Tobi66677
Ban them all
[Image: LLwQFov.png]
(27th September 2021, 12:57 PM)Eternal Wrote: This seems to be specific to Jiggmin2.com. We are currently not accepting Pr2 username change requests.

Why not?
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Different For This Useful Post:
  • John m.
I agree, this is a huge problem that must be fixed immediately.

From now on, anyone who changes their username will be subject to a month-long ban on the first offense, then a year on the second. No exceptions.

this is a joke

I post about the latest site updates on the Dev Log. If you have suggestions, feel free to post them here.
@Eternal and I pay for this site out of our own savings. Please consider donating to help keep Jiggmin's Village running.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bls1999 For This Useful Post:
  • Lego-man945, ProClifo
bls1999
bls1999
As a username changer on the original JV and AF, I feel attacked. Then again, I haven't changed my username on JV2 yet. With that being said, I say all of the username changers of JV2 should be promptly sent to an Alias Changer Rehabilitation and Awareness Program. Actually, I can't think of anyone who wouldn't feel better after taking ACRAP. I think we would all benefit! So I urge all of you to go take ACRAP. Thanks!
Zack means everything to me 💛
[Image: Zp4SiOJ.png]
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mia For This Useful Post:
  • .....|::|::::|..., bls1999, Silky Silver
Just bring it back because us old hands don't ALWAYS like our 12 year old Username we picked, like cman123456789 was my first account, swapped it to Torque and then I had got that robbed so I made a new account Sir Sp33d after growing up I had wanted to change my name for years to a nickname people call me in real life, Mulley. and it would've suited me so much better hence It's on JV, discord and every other social media I have, it's just those little annoying things you'd like perfect to bring yourself back even, give what the community wants though, I love it, literally making a thread about it so you can post what your thoughts are , and have a poll!! Awesome work JV COM, miss you all
Pineapple, Coconut, BIG Banana, 2 BIG meat patties & a ooshy mama! 

Man, I'm so glad that I changed my username when I did. The old one was only temporary because I couldn't come up with anything better. But now that I see this thread, and the new decision to ban people for changing usernames... I'm once again, glad that I changed it just in time. I chose this username because it's something that I can stick with for a long time. But to @Mulley point, we don't always like to keep our names forever. But hey, I can keep this one.
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Different For This Useful Post:
  • Mulley
Lets hear those essays 5 pages
(3rd October 2021, 4:54 PM)Different Wrote: Man, I'm so glad that I changed my username when I did. The old one was only temporary because I couldn't come up with anything better. But now that I see this thread, and the new decision to ban people for changing usernames... I'm once again, glad that I changed it just in time. I chose this username because it's something that I can stick with for a long time. But to @Mulley point, we don't always like to keep our names forever. But hey, I can keep this one.

yes it was very serious, especially the last part in barely visible text

I post about the latest site updates on the Dev Log. If you have suggestions, feel free to post them here.
@Eternal and I pay for this site out of our own savings. Please consider donating to help keep Jiggmin's Village running.
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to bls1999 For This Useful Post:
  • Mulley
In the terms and text you're putting this in bro. I FULLY AGREE, just ban name change all together. But no. 1 - Unfair to the rest who never got to 2. Make a certain amount of changes you can have? Or like usual games, give a certain time like 3 months until you're able to change again, but I fully agree, friends, alt friends ANYONE! Anything, I just get lost because they've gone through so much changes and I just find it very unfair to be very honest to EVERYONE, because no one EVER has gotten the same treatment that anyone else does, I know this for a fact, even though we ALL may try to keep it level and even with things, but it never happens. Even compared to the noobs that know nothing besides race, compared to people like us that know ALL as well. You have to make it 50/50 and agree against the community too. Good thread
Pineapple, Coconut, BIG Banana, 2 BIG meat patties & a ooshy mama! 

all you dark mode users easily finding hidden messages
Have fun finding this darkmode users.
[Image: LLwQFov.png]
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lego-man945 For This Useful Post:
  • bls1999, Mulley