Game Hardship
I have played many games and obviously plan on playing more in the future but I had this pain in my heart from one game in particular. Life is Strange. This game utterly broke my heart, it shattered my soul and destroyed my emotions. I have never ever ever played a game so great; it had an amazing story that I feel like anyone can relate to whether you wen't through something similar or you know someone who went through something similar.
So, I wanted to know form everyone, what game have you played that broke your heart in a way that you never thought a video game could do.

P.S. For anyone who hasn't played Life is Strange, I HIGHLY HIGHLY HIGHLY recommend it, its $20 for the full game (It's an episodic game with five episodes) and on Steam the first episode is free. If anyone has or does decide to play it let me know.
Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 5. I have never even played it and I am still putting it here. It was so bad and basically put a whole greatsword (not dagger) in the Tony Hawk series. That game, plus some of the other newer ones, have destroyed the series. The old games were some of the best sports games (arguably any game) of all time. Need for Speed Pro Street is a much better game by a long shot (worst game I have ever played) and that is saying something.
[Image: 6a00d8341c145e53ef011570b037d5970c-pi]
I don't really have any games that have broken my heart per say... but Far Cry 3 was by far my favorite campaign to play. The experience playing that game to me was just... MAGICAL
PR2 dude, broke me when it started dying off. :/

& Black Ops 2, PS3. Sadly everyone ditched it now.

(10th January 2018, 10:24 PM)Nemo Nation Wrote: I don't really have any games that have broken my heart per say... but Far Cry 3 was by far my favorite campaign to play. The experience playing that game to me was just... MAGICAL

They talk Maori on Far Cry 3, right?
Pineapple, Coconut, BIG Banana, 2 BIG meat patties & a ooshy mama! 

(10th January 2018, 10:41 PM)Mulley Wrote: They talk Maori on Far Cry 3, right?

Yep! You can definitely hear it in the accents.. xD