PR2 v165.1: Verified Discourse
PR2 v165.1: Verified Discourse

This update contains some small changes and improvements.

Changes/Additions
- The traditional /hint command now has a couple of aliases. You can now use /lotw or /arti as well.
- The guild emblem uploading popup now only shows the valid image types a player can upload. Hooray for... correctness?
- New PM tags! You can use the small tag ([small]text[/small]) to type slightly bigger small text than before, the tiny tag ([tiny]text[/tiny]) to type text the size of the previous small tag, the i or em tags ([i]text[/i], [em]text[/em]) to italicize your text, and the u tags ([u]text[/u]) to underline your text.
- Discord verification is now built into PR2! Type /verifypr2 in the JV Discord server to get started. More information: https://jiggmin2.com/discord

I post about the latest site updates on the Dev Log. If you have suggestions, feel free to post them here.
@Eternal and I pay for this site out of our own savings. Please consider donating to help keep Jiggmin's Village running.
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to bls1999 For This Useful Post:
  • Adulock77, AlphaZ, Battlealvin2009, Camer the Dragon, Drflash55, ExplosionZ, Lego-man945, Overbeing, ProClifo, Stxtics, tadtad, Tobi66677