Not a permanent farewell
Frown 
I'm not sure how to begin.. I honestly didn't think I'd ever have to write one to be honest.

Firstly I just want to thank all the PR2 STAFF that I came across, I know we've our battles and just want to say I am truly sorry for pissing/annoying the **** out of you. 

I made a lot of friends when I came into PR2, lots of them are gone but some of them are still here @AlphaZ & @FDX3. I just want to thank these two for being there for me throughout the game & getting to know them all these years. 

@AlphaZ I just want to say, I want you to overpass me, because honestly.. you deserve the #1 spot, you already got the alts high enough to do it too. Also GL on that (I seen what you got and I hope you get that spot too Tongue ).

@FDX3 I know we had our issues, but I do hope you get your rank goals on your alts, you deserve it too

@HelpACC I know you're not active in JV anymore but I want to thank you for being my friend.

I also want to thank the trapper community throughout my years in the game, I know I wasn't a pro like Shattered Remains, Atomic Galaxy, etc but you guys taught me so much and was grateful to be apart of the community. 

I'm leaving due to two reasons..

Reason 1) When I wake up and see my macro I don't feel excited anymore (weird I know), I don't get that spark of happiness when I did when we were simming manually. I love macroing but I got to the point where I am happy with the results that I've. I never really wanted to be in the #1 spot to be honest.

Reason 2) Lately I've been going through a lot IRL, the struggle is real but I do know that it'll get better.

Till we meet again ~ Colind/Jmarroqu
The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Colind For This Useful Post:
  • a7x3, Addy, Alex.L, AlphaZ, Ashley766, Camer the Dragon, Dangevin, Different, edetarod, ExplosionZ, FDX3, HelpACC, John m., LuniFoxo, Mia, thique, ~JBG~
I never thought I'd ever see a post like this from you, @Colind. Yes, you have been through a lot and we've enjoyed having you on Pr2. But don't forget about me too, bro. I'm still here, remember me? We've had our differences back in the past, including a mistake that was made 8 years ago (sorry about that). But you remember who I am and all those times that I helped you out when you needed it.

If you're going through some tough sh*t IRL, that's totally fine and you gotta do what you gotta do to solve those enigmas. It takes balls to share that with the community.

If you're not feeling excited about macroing and trapping anymore than it's because Pr2 has really gotten stale and lost it's touch. The golden years will always be from 2008-2011 (I don't care what anybody says).

I see my motivational thread didn't work on you at all. If I were you, I'd at least pull through with that Rank 81 then call it quits. Man, I hate to see that happen, I really do. If it were me, I would finish up the rest of that 180m exp.

But hey, I understand where you're coming from. Anyways, good luck with your life, buddy. Don't forget about me and who I am.
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Different For This Useful Post:
  • Colind
Damn, I hope all goes well for you IRL Colin. Of course -- no hard feelings. I admire your determination and grit, especially in sticking up for what you believe in. That's a valuable skill you can use in life. Never give that up. You'll be missed! Come back and visit every now and then. Smile

I post about the latest site updates on the Dev Log. If you have suggestions, feel free to post them here.
@Eternal and I pay for this site out of our own savings. Please consider donating to help keep Jiggmin's Village running.
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to bls1999 For This Useful Post:
  • Colind
Farewell mate, and GL with everything.

(4th October 2021, 6:23 PM)AlphaZ Wrote: Hopefully you'll stay somewhat active on discord to let us know what's going on.

I second this.
[Image: sigimage.php?u=515167&bg=1&c1=FFFFFF&c2=...&c5=ff3333]
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to FDX3 For This Useful Post:
  • AlphaZ, Colind