[Forum] Replace the broken bubbles with something else
Right now, this is how the front page looks like.

[Image: m8bnYrb.png]

The part where bubbles used to be is no longer working because browsers don't support Flash anymore. I think we should either remove this part entirely, or replace it with something else. Perhaps you can make the poppable bubbles work in another format, like HTML or Java? I'm not a coder, I don't know how it works.

Let's do something about this!
[Image: gWu2Jq2.png]
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ProClifo For This Useful Post:
  • Camer the Dragon, ~JBG~
Important
[Image: 7yFzNKY.png]
I removed that unnecessary blue box with uBlock Origin's element picker mode. You can still pop the bubbles on the Maxthon Nitro browser if you really want to.
Zack means everything to me 💛
[Image: Zp4SiOJ.png]
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Mia For This Useful Post:
  • FDX3
You could do the whole thing in HTML+JS (with some CSS to make it easier too)
I will try if you want
á
(6th October 2021, 10:02 AM)Mystery Wrote: I removed that unnecessary blue box with uBlock Origin's element picker mode.

I just got rid of it with this too. Thanks for the tip!
[Image: sigimage.php?u=515167&bg=1&c1=FFFFFF&c2=...&c5=ff3333]
I would love to make a version of them in JS. When I get some free time, I can look into how that conversion would work.

I post about the latest site updates on the Dev Log. If you have suggestions, feel free to post them here.
@Eternal and I pay for this site out of our own savings. Please consider donating to help keep Jiggmin's Village running.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bls1999 For This Useful Post:
  • Adulock77, ProClifo
(12th October 2021, 1:43 PM)bls1999 Wrote: I would love to make a version of them in JS. When I get some free time, I can look into how that conversion would work.

This is now complete!

I post about the latest site updates on the Dev Log. If you have suggestions, feel free to post them here.
@Eternal and I pay for this site out of our own savings. Please consider donating to help keep Jiggmin's Village running.