Can I still be here?
Greetings. My name is ".....|::|::::|...". Because all of you are new to see me with this name, I must introduce myself well.

Why this name
History of naming myself had been with hateful backgrounds, so I had no ideas what the most appropriate name, although I have hundreds of candidates of my username. I took a name from a random prime number; it's 5483, and this name represents it in unary-coded decimal.

About me
If you don't recognize me, it's okay. While I had been away from AF, JV, and more communities, I had faced on nasty side of the internet (Twitter was one of the nastiest website for me), which made me terrible. I had been behaving like what is so-called yami-aka: an account who posts negative emotion and negative experiences.

Family issue
Unfortunately, I still have such problems, and I recognize those shall pull my legs in my life. Last time I had posted lots of about my parents; but I have much more than that. I need to stop raging so easily whenever my mother and/or my mother's mother say something that can trigger my mother. Due to the situation, I have been thinking to be sin to think of my own willing. Also due to economy and my father's house issues, my mother and I sometimes have to visit there, although they had divorced two years ago; this divorcing is for their mental health. They were broken, so am I.

My hobby
It has changed a lot; I have brainwashed myself as if I were an enthusiast code golfer. I began it since March of this year, and I am doing well on two sites.

Political thoughts
I got to have worse. I am disqualified person to think of the stupid thing because I have things more important than that.

I have recently found myself very garbage at communication, which Japanese is tend to. Also I'm sorry for not being a good boy any more. I think I have almost lost my emotion.

Nice to see you again.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to .....|::|::::|... For This Useful Post:
  • Camer the Dragon, Delphinoid, dotime, JEEJAYEM, Lego-man945, Northadox
960K-kun! I missed you and the copious amounts of threads you made...
[Image: aGf8Xvh.png]
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Northadox For This Useful Post:
  • Uptight 534
Ngl, this strikes me as the start of an ARG lol
(Ik it probably isn't but I find it interesting nonetheless)
[Image: LLwQFov.png]
Welcome back 960K!
[Image: 6a00d8341c145e53ef011570b037d5970c-pi]
(9th November 2021, 10:57 AM)Northadox Wrote: 960K-kun! I missed you and the copious amounts of threads you made...

Hi North. Sorry for making lots of similar topics without thinking of what to reply there before. Also thank you for welcoming me.

(9th November 2021, 2:31 PM)Lego-man945 Wrote: Ngl, this strikes me as the start of an ARG lol
(Ik it probably isn't but I find it interesting nonetheless)

I am not sure what you meant, but thank you for welcoming me.

(9th November 2021, 3:00 PM)Uptight 534 Wrote: Welcome back 960K!

Thank you for still remembering me.

(10th November 2021, 12:31 AM)Delphinoid Wrote: お久しぶりです!あなたのご家族について、残念そうです。私も悪い家族がいるから、多分その気持ちが分かります。でも、大丈夫だと思います。何時もあなたはとても親切だと思いました。

ところで、あなたは英語が凄く上手です!英語は日本語と互換性が少しないので、あなたの英語は印象的だと思います。

(私は日本語が下手です。うまくいけば、何も変なことを言っていませんでした。)

Thank you for welcoming me. Also you wrote proper Japanese.

I've noticed I posted this thread over a week ago, and I don't remember what I was doing at that time.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to .....|::|::::|... For This Useful Post:
  • Northadox, Uptight 534