Now I am here, what should I do?
When I used to be on AF, I had been posting tons of threads; now I don't think I will repeat such the silly thing.

And why did I make this silly image with LibreOffice Impress:

Candidates:
  • Post doodles.
  • Post what I've done during I was away.
  • Try to share my interests.

Maybe I need to leave here what REALLY made me leave the AF before.

It was 2020.08.14 and around 20:00 in my timezone when I decided to quit an audition of VTuber. I was very interested in silly VTuber topics then. Might it be a good idea to talk about the audition to get scold; how does really do something with what I have learnt on my college? I quit not only auditions, but also... I forgot what I've quit, too. The day after that, I found a person tweet me leaving the audition.

And then I remade my Twitter account in October, if I remember correctly. The name consisted of three symbols. If I remember correctly, I had been tweeted to apologize to things I have hit on, even they doesn't do something with me.

Then, in March I began code golf in CGCC; I found it much more interesting than being on Esolangs wiki.

Now I have recently had my 5th (or 6th?) Twitter account suspended, I am free from the obligation to tweet insane and lunatic polls.

During I was on Twitter, I may have got brainwashed by somebody (or by myself).
I now think as if I were obligated to do things what others think better; like destroying an utaite group STPR.

EDIT. I almost forgot I may prefer being free from YouTube and Twitter.

2nd Edit. I also need to note I have learnt what free software movement is.

3rd edit. I had a post suggesting to roast Japanese; as they, including myself, are not really interested in their own culture.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to .....|::|::::|... For This Useful Post:
  • Camer the Dragon, Northadox
This is a little off from where I used to be; I thought things to post must be JV-related things.
(16th November 2021, 4:47 AM).....|::|::::|... Wrote: This is a little off from where I used to be; I thought things to post must be JV-related things.

Nah, we've got a bunch of forums to post various things!

I post about the latest site updates on the Dev Log. If you have suggestions, feel free to post them here.
@Eternal and I pay for this site out of our own savings. Please consider donating to help keep Jiggmin's Village running.
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to bls1999 For This Useful Post:
  • Ashley766