GAMEOVER
Ever wonder where all your buddies from the old roster went? Well here they are. Most of the Pr2 roster has quit Pr2 and moved on to bigger and better things. Now obviously the ranks that you see now, are just their current ranks. Some ranks that you see now, are the highest that they've ever achieved, but they still reached rank 50+ during the year that they're listed under. For example, the highest rank that -Moy- ever achieved (who now goes by the name, Suppression) was rank 59. Even though that's not the rank that he reached in 2012, he still at least reached rank 50 by the end of that year. You see what I mean?

WARNING: Please switch to a dark layout on JV, to see the light fonts.

IMPORTANT: Some of these players are de-ranked, now, so I've decided to bold those usernames, so that you can see who they are. Also, some usernames don't exist, so be on the look out for names in bold because you won't find some of them under the Pr2 Leaderboard.

If I missed anyone or made a mistake, please let me know, so I can look into it. I don't have the Rank 50+ list for the ending of 2012, so I may not know everyone who did reach rank 50+ by the end of that year. I did my best. I also got my information from the old list, here:

Rank 50+ list- 2011

All these accounts from 2008-2012, hit Rank 50+ before the major token update in Jan of 2013. If you're one of them, or you have an alt/main account that was Rank 50+ before the token update, then you're a legend and you should be proud. Now obviously there are still more accounts than this, older than 2012, who are Rank 50+ that are still playing or simming/macroing in this game. You know who you are and when you decide to quit, just say those words here and I'll add you to the list. When you do, the roster number lost, will increase.

I hope you all enjoy this list, as it took me a day in a half to complete it in its' entirety.

BONUS: Rank 50+ Limit, EXP cut in half, Age of Heroes.

REMEMBER: You have to quit Pr2 to be added to this list. What makes this list different from the Rank 50+ list is that the Rank 50+ list includes players who are 50+, regardless of whether they quit or not. This list only includes legends from 2008-2012, who have already QUIT. If you decide to come back after quitting, I won't remove you. When you say the words, "I quit", or "I'm done", then you're added to the list. This thread just reminds everyone of you're old buddies who have moved on and won't be forgotten.

*Means that the player was Rank 50+ from 2008-2009.
*Means that the player was Rank 50+ from 2010-2011.
*Means that the player was Rank 50+ in 2012.

VERY RARE Legends *2008-2009*

Rank 67 [Total: 1]
quesin

Rank 64 [Total: 3]
GodOfTheSea
quesin1
QuEsIn2

Rank 61 [Total: 1]
Eric7UA

Rank 60 [Total: 3]
Jaquet
NickUAX
UnknownAX

Rank 58 [Total: 1]
Yellowfin

Rank 57 [Total: 1]
PLAYA 1

Rank 55 [Total: 5]
Farticus Rex
Frozne
intrepid
Publius
Verados

Rank 54 [Total: 3]
FireFight
PLAYA 1 jr
Smilingbob

Rank 53 [Total: 5]
(76)Migo
Publius1
RyGuy16
Smackdaddy
Spanishboy101

Rank 52 [Total: 4]
Crispy94
FTP.Intrepid
LamLam
Playa.1

Rank 51 [Total: 3]
Fuzzy101
GandalfTheGay
TeamCowboy

Rank 50 [Total: 4]
Ayushsah
M@gic*G
Spanishboy10
TheSandMan

Total Accounts: 34

RARE Legends *2010-2011*

Rank 80 [Total: 3]
AlphaZ
Colind
FDX3

Rank 78 [Total: 2]
Simacc 1
Puncture

Rank 65 [Total: 1]
Joeveteral

Rank 64 [Total: 1]
Stardox

Rank 61 [Total: 2]
MrUnstoppable
quesin3

Rank 60 [Total: 1]
Zack6723

Airock

Rank 56 [Total: 1]
Obsession

Rank 55 [Total: 7]
~Team 117033~
Bloody Reaper
B-Rad1234
Hyperbowl
Legobot
Soydee
X-Fer

Rank 54 [Total: 9]
AbyssGore
Boss 14
Chase272
DarkThunderZ
Macroacc 1
Morgan1
Sialenec
TheLastAngel

Rank 53 [Total: 9]
Dr. Google
Fire-Bird
hsoj96
Legend Flame
Megamor
Ototoxic
PAC-MAN~PRO
StarWarsFan

Rank 52 [Total: 18]
Baldwin Boyker
Bestari
Blackfin
cocoa pops 3
Dr3
Get In Pants
HackUAX
Holyxyr
Ivy Bridge
Karashino
ManMan96
Sklo2
Super3
Tacoman33
TheFirstGod
TheLostAngel
Undertaker
Virtuoso

Rank 51 [Total: 19]
Admin X
*Black~Out*
Apfelsine
Apfelsine2
b-rad1234 jr.
Bithat
Cocoa pops 4
Cookiie
DarkFlameZ
HackzD
KillaJoyZ
Lord Vadar
Masterkyle jr
Sebvs
Spycy
Superkiitajaseppo3
Surdifiable
Toad500
xX~Migo~Xx

Rank 50 [Total: 41]
~.,.L.,.~
alexh94
Anys
Apfelsine3
Archimedes
Ayushsah jr.
Bart Simpson
Birne
Buliton
Butterface
Cartorious
DarkZhadow
Doze
Etaban
GADADAD
Granatapfel
Guest 14590
Heidelbeere
LIL D#1
Lorem Ipsum
Marge Simpson
Martinio47
Overneath
Pampelmuse
Plosive
Santa!!!!
Saturn Storm
Scroogey
$quidman1
Squiddude1
Squider
Sysir
Tera-byte
Turus
Vans
Warbleuc
X-Almost
xXJaquetXx
XxXxNemesisxXxX
Zimtapfel
Zorn

Total Accounts: 114

Legends *2012*

Rank 78 [Total: 1]

Rank 67 [Total: 1]
Lair6Devil

Rank 66 [Total: 1]
Danger

Rank 65 [Total: 4]
Devil6Lair Jr.
Edetarod
Lair6Vampire
Vampire6Lair

Rank 63 [Total: 1]
Suppression

Rank 62 [Total: 1]
Fran10

Rank 61 [Total: 3]
HardcorePL
Jellyhood.3
YOSUP72845

Rank 60 [Total: 4]
Guest 380
Hyperacticpro
Slowboy03
Zooloo

Rank 59 [Total: 3]
Biggest Noob
Giant Noob
JHD.3

Dylan Ray Dubuisson

Rank 57 [Total: 2]
JoeVETERAL Jr.
Sklo4

Rank 55 [Total: 1]
Ex-Stardox

Rank 54 [Total: 3]
-IVI-
-Jaquet-
Jelly UAX

Rank 53 [Total: 2]
Joeveteral1
Lebronkiller20 jr

Rank 51 [Total: 1]
Cocoa pops

Rank 50 [Total: 7]
GET OUT MY SIGHT
Julius95
Morgan0
Shadow Z
Sklo jr.
Team JHD
Wazplmk1

Total Accounts: 38

Complete Total Roster lost: 185
No idea how you've missed them, but you haven't included 2 of the top 4 ranks of today in any of the lists - myself and AlphaZ. We were both 50+ in 2010-2011.

I can see many other inaccuracies too, so for anyone reading this thread, just keep in mind that much of this is inaccurate, and many names have been left out/missed by OP.
[Image: sigimage.php?u=515167&bg=1&c1=FFFFFF&c2=...&c5=ff3333]
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to FDX3 For This Useful Post:
  • AlphaZ, Mulley
(8th December 2021, 2:26 AM)FDX3 Wrote: No idea how you've missed them, but you haven't included 2 of the top 4 ranks of today in any of the lists - myself and AlphaZ. We were both 50+ in 2010-2011.

I can see many other inaccuracies too, so for anyone reading this thread, just keep in mind that much of this is inaccurate, and many names have been left out/missed by OP.

I think you might be just a little bit confused, here. This list is for legends from 2008-2012 who have taken an exit and 'quit' Pr2. When you and AlphaZ decide to 'quit', just say the words and I'll add you to the list. Also, explain those other inaccuracies. Maybe there's someone I forgot, who 'quit' already, hopefully. Read the description again. I simplified it some more, so no one gets confused.
I'm surprised how many of the accounts on these lists I own (it's not many, just more than I thought), and I didn't make any of them.

Just in case you didn't know -Moy- and Suppression are the same account, -Moy- had a name change.
[Image: sigimage.php?u=714605&bg=1&c1=FFFFFF&c2=...&c4=0000CC][Image: sigimage.php?u=735689&bg=1&c1=FFFFFF&c2=...&c4=0000CC]
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Stxtics For This Useful Post:
  • Different
(8th December 2021, 1:13 PM)Stxtics Wrote: I'm surprised how many of the accounts on these lists I own (it's not many, just more than I thought), and I didn't make any of them.

Just in case you didn't know -Moy- and Suppression are the same account, -Moy- had a name change.

I appreciate you lookin' out! I'll fix that, but at least notify people who are unaware of the name change.

(8th December 2021, 3:08 PM)AlphaZ Wrote: Some things I'd like to add:

- Players like Lebronkiller20 and 1zz1 for example never reached rank 50 anywhere in the time frame of 2008-2012 because they were framed and banned by iSafari. iSafari didn't frame them, someone else did. He only did the banning. These accounts were banned for around 3 or so years for some YouTube comments someone made impersonating them admitting to macroing and hacking. The identity of the person is on this list, he was never caught or banned.

Yikes! I'm glad you told me this because I would have never known from the OP. It's sad when someone selects you as a target for hacking and framing, then getting banned for it. So, I'll definitely remove those two from the list.

(8th December 2021, 3:08 PM)AlphaZ Wrote: - Accounts with an apostrophe (') got their rank through a rank token bug which was later patched. A bug that kept on adding +3 ranks to any users with an apostrophe that folded over 1000 points. Makes no sense to include these accounts as they're randoms pretty much.

Yeah you're right. It doesn't make sense to include them because of the way those ranks were achieved, alone. Alright, I'll fix that as well.

(8th December 2021, 3:08 PM)AlphaZ Wrote: - Including Virtualso on this list is probably a bad idea lmao. This guy got his reputation by scamming and stealing PR2 accounts as well as impersonating me. His account Virtualso is a knock off of an alt I ranked up called Virtuoso. He chose a name similar to that account in order to impersonate me. He used my likeness to steal hundreds of PR2 accounts from people as well as make deals under my name. I remember I left Xat and PR2 for a couple months only to come back and find out this guy has been calling himself AlphaZ and started scamming under my name. This guy was most definitely PR2's biggest scammer. Yes, he was worse than Adak; if you knew this guy, you knew not to associate with him. This guy took his scamming to the next level, even emailing Jiggmin claiming to be some of these 2008-09 accounts and tricking Jiggmin into giving him access. He did receive access to those accounts. He stole all of *Black~Out*'s accounts and got them banned too. Legend? Yeah right. Faker? That's more like it.

I appreciate you revealing the truth about some of these shady characters on this list because I would have never known this myself without your help. I appreciate you lookin' out, bro! Now I'm going to fix a lot of these players on the list because having their names under a legendary list doesn't make sense if they have a shady past such as impersonating others. Thanks again for all the information!
(8th December 2021, 8:20 PM)Different Wrote: I appreciate you lookin' out! I'll fix that, but at least notify people who are unaware of the name change.

How do I do that? Do I need to ask every PR2 user if they know that -Moy- had a name change and if they say no I tell them the account is now called Suppression?
[Image: sigimage.php?u=714605&bg=1&c1=FFFFFF&c2=...&c4=0000CC][Image: sigimage.php?u=735689&bg=1&c1=FFFFFF&c2=...&c4=0000CC]
(9th December 2021, 3:42 PM)Stxtics Wrote: How do I do that? Do I need to ask every PR2 user if they know that -Moy- had a name change and if they say no I tell them the account is now called Suppression?

No need for that. I was just implying that I'll state that information in the thread. They'll understand it, once they read it.
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Different For This Useful Post:
  • Stxtics
I claim this to be false information to me... Idk about anyone else in this community but I don't agree lol. Some account are even Fire Birds bots I'm sure, put under as a Legend or whatever? Uh... Also you're missing way to many people in my opinion for knowledge of when we could call them Rare, Legends, or whatever you please. I just find it... a random post I could say? With some inspiration and help due to this post in future would probably be acceptable after all the posts and cry babies wining at that this is wrong, having this also could drag to arguments or drama. Yet you'll get banned and no one wants that, but. In other words, I don't mind I am just a memeber of the community and just find a big ????? reading this to be honest. In my opinion and thoughts anyways. Thankyou.
Pineapple, Coconut, BIG Banana, 2 BIG meat patties & a ooshy mama! 

(10th December 2021, 12:22 AM)Mulley Wrote: I claim this to be false information to me... Idk about anyone else in this community but I don't agree lol. Some account are even Fire Birds bots I'm sure, put under as a Legend or whatever? Uh... Also you're missing way to many people in my opinion for knowledge of when we could call them Rare, Legends, or whatever you please.

False how? I'm pretty sure I eliminated the majority of Fire-Bird's accounts, anyways. Also, who else am I missing? As long as those people were 50+ during one of those years, and they quit, then yeah, they would be a perfect fit for one of these lists.
(8th December 2021, 10:09 AM)Different Wrote: I think you might be just a little bit confused, here. This list is for legends from 2008-2012 who have taken an exit and 'quit' Pr2. When you and AlphaZ decide to 'quit', just say the words and I'll add you to the list. Also, explain those other inaccuracies. Maybe there's someone I forgot, who 'quit' already, hopefully. Read the description again. I simplified it some more, so no one gets confused.

Ah alright, fair enough then. Admittedly I skimmed through your post without reading everything, as usual with your posts.

Anyway, there's a few that stand out right away - Jaquet I'm pretty sure was rank 50 before 2010? Then there's accounts like eric7ua, (76)Migo, RyGuy16, $quidman1, and Ayushsah to name a few who I feel like were all rank 50 pre-2010. But maybe I'm wrong on some of those.

Btw, "Squiddude1" doesn't exist. There's no account with that name today, anyway.
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to FDX3 For This Useful Post:
  • Different
(11th December 2021, 10:32 AM)FDX3 Wrote: Ah alright, fair enough then. Admittedly I skimmed through your post without reading everything, as usual with your posts.

Anyway, there's a few that stand out right away - Jaquet I'm pretty sure was rank 50 before 2010? Then there's accounts like eric7ua, (76)Migo, RyGuy16, $quidman1, and Ayushsah to name a few who I feel like were all rank 50 pre-2010. But maybe I'm wrong on some of those.

Btw, "Squiddude1" doesn't exist. There's no account with that name today, anyway.

It's all good. You might be right about Jaquet because I remember seeing him with Rank 52 around Feb or March, so I'll take your word for it. As for the other accounts, I'll take your word for that as well, too, since I feel like there may have been a bunch of 50s in late 2009, so it makes sense.

Are you aware of B-rad1234 as to whether he was Rank 50 in late 2009 or not? I remember seeing these guys at Rank 52 in Feb. I bolded some of those accounts such as "Squddude1", to let people know that those accounts use to exist at that rank.
(11th December 2021, 12:11 PM)Different Wrote: It's all good. You might be right about Jaquet because I remember seeing him with Rank 52 around Feb or March, so I'll take your word for it. As for the other accounts, I'll take your word for that as well, too, since I feel like there may have been a bunch of 50s in late 2009, so it makes sense.

Are you aware of B-rad1234 as to whether he was Rank 50 in late 2009 or not? I remember seeing these guys at Rank 52 in Feb. I bolded some of those accounts such as "Squddude1", to let people know that those accounts use to exist at that rank.

Yeah I also remember Jaquet at rank 52, when he played Candyland and Zerostar (I was entering races with him IIRC). This wasn't long after I joined.

B-rad1234 is another old account that I'd guess was also rank 50 pre-2010, likely sometime in 2009 I'd say.

I just thought of a good way to research - look into 08-09 PR2 YouTube videos and look for Player lists in particular during videos.
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to FDX3 For This Useful Post:
  • Different
woow I feel old now
(8th December 2021, 1:13 PM)Stxtics Wrote: I'm surprised how many of the accounts on these lists I own (it's not many, just more than I thought), and I didn't make any of them.

-kai- for 12 kreds
IYKYK

I post about the latest site updates on the Dev Log. If you have suggestions, feel free to post them here.
@Eternal and I pay for this site out of our own savings. Please consider donating to help keep Jiggmin's Village running.
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to bls1999 For This Useful Post:
  • Stxtics
(11th December 2021, 2:41 PM)FDX3 Wrote: I just thought of a good way to research - look into 08-09 PR2 YouTube videos and look for Player lists in particular during videos.

I tried that already, but it's really difficult because there's not a lot of videos that captured any Rank 50+ accounts during 2008-2009. The only video that I did see, based on what you were talking about for pre-2010, was this one (real legendary): 2010 Macro Run
Wow. Hey all! It's been a minute lol. Just going down memory lane.
Almost time for you to visit this thread and retire your main account @AlphaZ. Just say those famous, two words.
@AlphaZ You have one more pitstop to make, and then you're officially done.
@AlphaZ @FDX3 I've added y'all to the list, since you're clearly done, now.
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Different For This Useful Post:
  • AlphaZ