[REQ] Local PR2 server
Confused 
Hi all, 
i wanna try to run a local PR2 server in order to prepare some PR to add some feature in the pr2hub.com website.

My docker stack run properly but i have an empty database

i successfully manage to hook and add my localhost address in files/server_status_2.txt when pr2 start

but when i try to login i have 

multi_1      | * READ: 138`1`request_login_id`
multi_1      | * Error: The received hash doesn't match. Recieved: 138 | Local: ccd

i think it's because server salt was coded in the .swf file

so i search how to properly populate my local BDD with at least 1 account and 1 level in order to dev new feature like 
- dynamic users signature
- canvas level viewer

Any help is welcome Smile
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to instable For This Useful Post:
  • Mulley, oxy
@Eternal @bls1999 it would be nice to have it back on the internet, sadly due to flash player being a thing, is there also no way besides Flash Player to load up PR2 instead of the downloaded link/app on our PC's.
Pineapple, Coconut, BIG Banana, 2 BIG meat patties & a ooshy mama! 

(10th December 2021, 12:26 AM)Mulley Wrote: @Eternal @bls1999 it would be nice to have it back on the internet, sadly due to flash player being a thing, is there also no way besides Flash Player to load up PR2 instead of the downloaded link/app on our PC's.

Of course it’s a long term goal by us and many others to bring Flash back to Browsers. Unfortunately, it seems it may never come back “officially” due to security concerns. However, the folks over at Ruffle are in the progress of building a Flash Emulator that will essentially get the job done. They are pretty far along with ActionScript 2, but still have a ways to go with ActionScript 3 (which Pr2 runs on). Fingers crossed that we get viable alternative to the downloadable client eventually. 

Ruffle: https://ruffle.rs/
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Eternal For This Useful Post:
  • bls1999, Mulley