pleaes update me
Yo 

What happened to acid firums and when did JV come back. I haven’t been on avid forums in months
Yemlo and Co.
(9th February 2022, 5:03 PM)Matt Wrote: Yo 

What happened to acid firums and when did JV come back. I haven’t been on avid forums in months

Servers kinda died, while nikc10 and ax6 decided it was better to let it rest as it was, for what I know. RIP the archives I guess.

As for this site, it happened it late 2017 I think ?
People on Acid weren't very pleased, but both forums served two different purposes, they coexisted without much influence on each other.

EDIT: yemlo
If you're reading this, it means I have not made a cool signature yet and you should be proud of yourself.
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to TRUC For This Useful Post:
  • Matt
(10th February 2022, 3:04 AM)TRUC Wrote: Servers kinda died, while nikc10 and ax6 decided it was better to let it rest as it was, for what I know. RIP the archives I guess.

As for this site, it happened it late 2017 I think ?
People on Acid weren't very pleased, but both forums served two different purposes, they coexisted without much influence on each other.

EDIT: yemlo

And yemlo to you good sir
Yemlo and Co.
acid died suddenly. which is fine to me I had a lot of cringe posts there (just like the old JV) and it's good that they're gone

yemlo btw
[Image: aGf8Xvh.png]
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Northadox For This Useful Post:
  • AlphaZ, Matt, Residays
yemlo
á
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Camer the Dragon For This Useful Post:
  • Matt
(10th February 2022, 4:29 AM)Mystery Wrote: Acid Forums has been down since June 24th, 2021. Servers died like TRUC said. I hope it comes back some day.

that's my birthday wtf, am i responsible?? what have i done?
[Image: sigimage.php?u=714605&bg=1&c1=FFFFFF&c2=...&c4=0000CC][Image: sigimage.php?u=735689&bg=1&c1=FFFFFF&c2=...&c4=0000CC]