Restricted levels
A moderation option that restricts a level's eligibility from appearing on Campaign, ATB, TB, and Newest without unpublishing the level. This comes to mind since there are literal scam levels (rate 5 and hold s+c+a+m for a crown hat) that make their way into the best lists in particular, such as xxsuper3xx's Art Gallery (or something, can't remember the exact name).

This could also help with Campaign and artifact setting in the sense that a level could be restricted from being set under certain circumstances.

Thoughts?

I post about the latest site updates on the Dev Log. If you have suggestions, feel free to post them here.
@Eternal and I pay for this site out of our own savings. Please consider donating to help keep Jiggmin's Village running.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to bls1999 For This Useful Post:
  • AlphaZ, Ashley766, Camer the Dragon
I don’t see an issue with this if used correctly. Of course, I’d like to keep a log of uses to ensure it’s not ever abused. This can help clean up ATB and others.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Eternal For This Useful Post:
  • AlphaZ, bls1999
(17th February 2022, 3:44 PM)bls1999 Wrote: A moderation option that removes a level's eligibility from appearing on Campaign, ATB, TB, and Newest without unpublishing the level. This comes to mind there are literal scam levels (rate 5 and hold s+c+a+m for a crown hat) that make their way into the best lists in particular, such as xxsuper3xx's Art Gallery (or something, can't remember the exact name).

This could also help with Campaign and artifact setting in the sense that a level could be disabled from being set under certain circumstances.

Thoughts?

I've expressed similar concerns regarding this before. I think the overwhelming positivity for this map is fictitious. This map would not be where it's at without its built in scam, and I don't think it's fair for maps like these to be represented as the best maps as they're disingenuous in nature. There are plenty of other maps (in my opinion) that are vastly superior in both art and gameplay to supers map. It's not a bad map by any means, but its spot on all time best is unfair.
[Image: sigimage.php?u=554707&c1=FFFFFF&c2=6CC99...&c5=7F40FF]
This would deffo be a good idea
á
Added in 167!

I post about the latest site updates on the Dev Log. If you have suggestions, feel free to post them here.
@Eternal and I pay for this site out of our own savings. Please consider donating to help keep Jiggmin's Village running.