How difficult are you?
Pretty interesting test. Feel free to post your results.

https://www.idrlabs.com/difficult-person...LSRW-1OqYY

My results:
I was kinda expecting callousness to be my biggest trait, and dominance to be one of the lowest. Weird how that went.
[Image: 1rMIJK4.png]
I'm probably exaggerating my negative traits.
[Image: aGf8Xvh.png]
Got into a leadership position at my job last month where I watch over 8 - 15 people depending on the workload. I know my coworkers know how to do their jobs well and work hard so I trust them to get things done. So far I've never had to micromanage them; I actually hate telling people what to do. My primary role is keep the workflow coming at a steady pace and help my coworkers if they need it. They generally seem to be in a better mood and are more productive on the days I run things compared to days others are running the project. Yesterday we finished all of our work 4 hours early even though we weren't rushing at all and were deliberately taking our time, which is the fastest we've ever finished. With that being said, I don't really agree with the results stating that my strongest trait is manipulation. I try to be efficient with time and make quick decisions, but never at the expense of someone else.

Attached Files Image(s)

13.2% yemlo
Yemlo and Co.
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Matt For This Useful Post:
  â€¢ Northadox
I feel like there should be a poll to go along with this thread 🤔
(18th February 2022, 6:43 AM)Different Wrote: I feel like there should be a poll to go along with this thread 🤔

Quit being difficult. 

lol
(18th February 2022, 7:02 AM)Eternal Wrote: Quit being difficult. 

lol

No, you quit being difficult.

[Image: eSRzfRN.gif]
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Different For This Useful Post:
  â€¢ Eternal
Saw my old results and thought there was no was my grandiosity was at 0, so I did it again

Attached Files Image(s)