Poll: LEAST favorite PR2 item?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Speed Burst
6.25%
1 6.25%
Super Jump
0%
0 0%
Teleport
0%
0 0%
Lightning
25.00%
4 25.00%
Sword
0%
0 0%
Laser Gun
0%
0 0%
Ice Wave
56.25%
9 56.25%
Mine
0%
0 0%
Jetpack
12.50%
2 12.50%
Total 16 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

What is your LEAST favorite PR2 item?
And conversely, tell me your favorite one.
For your LEAST favorite item, what would you change about it to make it more enjoyable to use or to take?
[Image: aGf8Xvh.png]
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Northadox For This Useful Post:
  • Camer the Dragon
I'd say Icewave is my least favorite tbh. It shuts down entire maps and essentially gives the effects of 3 other things that are already in the game (santa hat, jigg hat, and sword)
[Image: LLwQFov.png]
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lego-man945 For This Useful Post:
  • Camer the Dragon, Northadox
Ice wave
I don't like how it's 3 things that come out rather than an actual full wave
It also can make it iffy on what it freezes in front of you and what it doesn't freeze, e.g. when you need to freeze nets sometimes it'll just miss some of them, wasting the use
So it's not fun to use really and can be annoying
á
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Camer the Dragon For This Useful Post:
  • Northadox
I'd love it if the ice wave could be controlled somehow. It would also be cool if it functioned as the original MM freeze ray idea intended, which would be a jetpack-like press-and-hold to use.

I post about the latest site updates on the Dev Log. If you have suggestions, feel free to post them here.
@Eternal and I pay for this site out of our own savings. Please consider donating to help keep Jiggmin's Village running.
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to bls1999 For This Useful Post:
  • Northadox
The Speed burst is definitely my least favorite weapon. Here's why: there's not much use for it (other than going fast), and it only has that one little dot that's not very practical for long. This is something I'm going to address in Project 1B. It would be nice to see some more features added to this item; you just go fast and that's it 🥱