Nostalgic lurker checking in
Big Grin 
I've never really been active in the forums but have lurked for more than 10 years now. Used to play a lot of PR2 and PR3 back when those were still alive. Lots of good nostalgic memories from those.

I discovered freegoose back when no one believed it was real: https://web.archive.org/web/201706081349...hp?tid=861

I find it amazing that there is still an active community for Jiggmin and his games. It's awesome to see that PR2 and PR3 are still online and playable. I really wish there was some way to have these games full of players again someday.

I'm not sure yet how active i'm looking to be here. Work and other life responsibilities do get in the way a lot these days.

Anyways, hello everyone!
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Hahli144 For This Useful Post:
  • bls1999, Camer the Dragon, dotime, Northadox, tadtad, Zelante
Welcome mr wiggly worm,

Here is a voucher that u can redeem for 12 yemlos
Yemlo and Co.
"Freegoose is as fake as a $6.50 bill."

Welcome back, Hahli!

I post about the latest site updates on the Dev Log. If you have suggestions, feel free to post them here.
@Eternal and I pay for this site out of our own savings. Please consider donating to help keep Jiggmin's Village running.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to bls1999 For This Useful Post:
  • Camer the Dragon, Northadox, TRUC, Uptight 534
and I got a cool pic from Jiggmin and his wife with a timestamp containing my name on it on Freegoose!
that was ages ago though. welcome back
[Image: aGf8Xvh.png]
Very cool. I wasn't even on the forums before, and wasn't really part of the community honestly, but I do like seeing the history. Smile
(9th March 2022, 11:18 AM)bls1999 Wrote: "Freegoose is as fake as a $6.50 bill."

Welcome back, Hahli!
I thought it was “as real as a…” (50/50 shot here, and a small perusal of Internet Archive was fruitless). Nevertheless, still the greatest quote in that website’s history. 

Welcome back.
[Image: 6a00d8341c145e53ef011570b037d5970c-pi]
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Uptight 534 For This Useful Post:
  • Northadox
(10th March 2022, 4:41 PM)Uptight 534 Wrote: I thought it was “as real as a…” (50/50 shot here, and a small perusal of Internet Archive was fruitless). Nevertheless, still the greatest quote in that website’s history. 

Welcome back.

I thought it was "fake"

Also eyo
á
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Camer the Dragon For This Useful Post:
  • Uptight 534
(11th March 2022, 10:37 AM)Camer the Dragon Wrote: I thought it was "fake"

Also eyo

Might be off topic, but ouch that trend with years aged in a very peculiar way, lol

[Image: oDGSi2.jpg]
If you're reading this, it means I have not made a cool signature yet and you should be proud of yourself.
(10th March 2022, 4:41 PM)Uptight 534 Wrote: I thought it was “as real as a…” (50/50 shot here, and a small perusal of Internet Archive was fruitless). Nevertheless, still the greatest quote in that website’s history. 

Welcome back.

(11th March 2022, 10:37 AM)Camer the Dragon Wrote: I thought it was "fake"

Also eyo

https://web.archive.org/web/201706081536...comments/1

Found the answer in Minimania's signature (also saw that, Northadox, you had it in your signature for a little, as well). I was wrong; it is "fake as..." I am pretty sure someone also made a "$6.50 bill" with ax6's "profile picture," as well.

Unfortunately, it seems the original thread/blog is not archived: https://web.archive.org/web/201611030011...=8&page=28

It would either be in "JIGGY IS ALIVE!" or "JIGGMIN RETURNED! [FOR REAL]"!
[Image: giphy.gif]

EDIT: Crap, five minutes later, and I discover I did not even have to search "Internet Archive." Everything is posted in the "JV Memes" thread on JV2: https://jiggmin2.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=1707

All credits go to Zelante and Atari4600.
[Image: ll4Idzx.jpg]
[Image: DsGMkpt.jpg]
[Image: 6a00d8341c145e53ef011570b037d5970c-pi]
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Uptight 534 For This Useful Post:
  • Camer the Dragon, Hahli144, Northadox
(11th March 2022, 11:30 AM)TRUC Wrote: Might be off topic, but ouch that trend with years aged in a very peculiar way, lol

[Image: oDGSi2.jpg]

lmaooooo
back when I used smiley faces as avatar since I didn't have proper character
á