Elden Ring
Yo, I know I'm not the only one who's having trouble with this boss, but this shit is hilarious LOL!

I died around 20-25 times trying to beat him, but when I finally did it almost felt like it was easy all along lol. Just took me a while to fully learn all the patterns, if you don't learn all the patterns then you don't stand much chance (true for bosses in general but most especially Margit, very little room for error)

Margit is a savage, a lot of the other bosses I've fought so far have been done in the first 1-5 tries
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to David For This Useful Post:
  • Different
(1st April 2022, 1:08 PM)David Wrote: I died around 20-25 times trying to beat him, but when I finally did it almost felt like it was easy all along lol. Just took me a while to fully learn all the patterns, if you don't learn all the patterns then you don't stand much chance (true for bosses in general but most especially Margit, very little room for error)

Margit is a savage, a lot of the other bosses I've fought so far have been done in the first 1-5 tries

Lol bro, the problem is that he keeps doing those crazy spin attacks, which are unpredictable sometimes. I might use magic, if I can't handle melee strategies, much longer.
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Different For This Useful Post:
  • David
Thought you legt
Yemlo and Co.
(2nd April 2022, 7:31 PM)Matt Wrote: Thought you legt

Nope!