To War by Intrpd
Hey all, 

I just went down memory lane late at night and was wondering if anyone here used to play To War? 

I miss that game and wanted to see if folks wanted to reconnect Smile
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Spanishboy10 For This Useful Post:
  • bls1999, Camer the Dragon, David, Different, ExplosionZ, Uptight 534
Indeed I did. I still remember those jail cells with the push blocks.
Zack means everything to me 💛
[Image: Zp4SiOJ.png]
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Mia For This Useful Post:
  • Spanishboy10
Spanishboy10 and To War… this is a throwback.
[Image: 6a00d8341c145e53ef011570b037d5970c-pi]
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Uptight 534 For This Useful Post:
  • ExplosionZ, Spanishboy10
(8th April 2022, 1:33 PM)Uptight 534 Wrote: Spanishboy10 and To War… this is a throwback.

It was my absolute favorite game. I actually enjoyed it when we did those team tournaments because 1v1 was so intimidating

BTW What was your username???
Man remember PooZy? Favorite artist in PR2. I miss my old account Frown
(10th April 2022, 9:44 PM)Spanishboy10 Wrote: It was my absolute favorite game. I actually enjoyed it when we did those team tournaments because 1v1 was so intimidating

BTW What was your username???
uptight 534
(11th April 2022, 12:52 PM).:Pringle:. Wrote: Man remember PooZy? Favorite artist in PR2. I miss my old account Frown

YESSS!! PooZy literally had incredible art. I was always stunned at how they were able to do all of it with just a mouse. 

I remember other artists out there but PooZy was great. I think they turned out in the home page of the maps at one point? 
And what happened to your old account?
(11th April 2022, 2:06 PM)Uptight 534 Wrote: uptight 534

Your username sounds really familiar. Who did you used to team with in To War???
(11th April 2022, 4:21 PM)Spanishboy10 Wrote: Your username sounds really familiar. Who did you used to team with in To War???
No one in particular. I usually played with whoever was on PR2Knights (PR3Knights, whatever it was) or whichever yolasite/freeweb site was the flavor of the week. 

I was some immature eleven to twelve year old back then, so it may not be too fond of a recollection.
i played war on wecwec57 back in the day
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Addy For This Useful Post:
  • Camer the Dragon, Spanishboy10
(8th April 2022, 12:00 AM)Spanishboy10 Wrote: Hey all, 

I just went down memory lane late at night and was wondering if anyone here used to play To War? 

I miss that game and wanted to see if folks wanted to reconnect Smile

This is for you:

Skip to around 3:00 minutes.

I was digging through Pr2 history and found a video of you at Rank 47 lol.

Really brings back memories, huh? I don't know how Bullet didn't make it to the Rank 50+ list back then. Really strange and a wasted opportunity 🤔 Oh Well.

Players like quesin, Yellowfin, and NickUAX passed you guys, I think.
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Different For This Useful Post:
  • Spanishboy10
Dang this takes me back. Welcome back @Spanishboy10!

I post about the latest site updates on the Dev Log. If you have suggestions, feel free to post them here.
@Eternal and I pay for this site out of our own savings. Please consider donating to help keep Jiggmin's Village running.
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to bls1999 For This Useful Post:
  • Spanishboy10
(13th April 2022, 10:42 AM)Different Wrote: This is for you:

Skip to around 3:00 minutes.

I was digging through Pr2 history and found a video of you at Rank 47 lol.

Really brings back memories, huh? I don't know how Bullet didn't make it to the Rank 50+ list back then. Really strange and a wasted opportunity 🤔 Oh Well.

Players like quesin, Yellowfin, and NickUAX passed you guys, I think.

I love this omg. The music, the game play, the sound effects take me back sooo much. I was close with Quesin for a while but we lost contact. It's been yearssssssssss. Thank you so much for sharing
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Spanishboy10 For This Useful Post:
  • Different
(13th April 2022, 2:39 AM)Addy Wrote: i played war on wecwec57 back in the day

omg........ no way. I legit remember you
Great to see another OG, as you saw in another thread I went by =..= back in the day

We used to play To War quite a bit back in 08/09, and I remember Intrpd had a tourney once that I believe you got #1 in, and I think I was #2. From what I remember UnknownAX had actually won #1 at the end of the tourney but enough people suspected him of hacking (which he was well known for) that he got disqualified, no idea if he actually hacked but that moved us up on the list lol. Funny looking back at it, caring so much about that list and who was the best, but we were kids and it was all in good fun
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to David For This Useful Post:
  • Different
(13th April 2022, 9:13 PM)David Wrote: Great to see another OG, as you saw in another thread I went by =..= back in the day

We used to play To War quite a bit back in 08/09, and I remember Intrpd had a tourney once that I believe you got #1 in, and I think I was #2. From what I remember UnknownAX had actually won #1 at the end of the tourney but enough people suspected him of hacking (which he was well known for) that he got disqualified, no idea if he actually hacked but that moved us up on the list lol. Funny looking back at it, caring so much about that list and who was the best, but we were kids and it was all in good fun

I totally remember you! And yessss I remember that tournament. It was kind of wild. Do you remember sugariilubs? Her and I used to team up a lot on there for the 2v2's as well
(13th April 2022, 9:34 PM)Spanishboy10 Wrote: I totally remember you! And yessss I remember that tournament. It was kind of wild. Do you remember sugariilubs? Her and I used to team up a lot on there for the 2v2's as well

Been a long time since I heard that name but I do remember her,  don't think I played a whole lot with her but from what I remember she was real good at Mario Bros Remix. I also remember she used the flower head and stick body + stick feet for a long time, that combination of parts comes to my head when I think of that name (hope I'm not mis-remembering lol)
(14th April 2022, 5:56 PM)David Wrote: Been a long time since I heard that name but I do remember her,  don't think I played a whole lot with her but from what I remember she was real good at Mario Bros Remix. I also remember she used the flower head and stick body + stick feet for a long time, that combination of parts comes to my head when I think of that name (hope I'm not mis-remembering lol)

That is actually hilarious because that was legit her character for the longest time. It was a purple stick figure with a flower head 😂 When I was going down memory lane, I have been also trying to find her as well!
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Spanishboy10 For This Useful Post:
  • David
(13th April 2022, 2:39 AM)Addy Wrote: i played war on wecwec57 back in the day

Oh yeah I remember that one too, as well as the one in the title
á
Im the most versatile pr2 player there ever has been, ofc ive played it with lamar500 and other weirdos
[Image: giphy.gif]
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Vipa For This Useful Post:
  • ExplosionZ, Magniloquent