blogs are the best
I love checking in on the community every so often. These forums have always held a special place in my heart considering I’d spent most of my younger years learning and growing with all of you.

It was around 2013 when I had set out for college to study film & broadcast and eventually lost track of the community- well here’s an update, I’ve graduated and have been working as an assistant director for a large broadcast company and I absolutely love it. I’m happily married and am a proud father of a little boy.

Anyways, I saw the blog feature and thought why not. Here’s a blog.

Also shout out to Julius95 if he’s on here- he somehow found me on Facebook years ago and we occasionally check up on each other. Super random but he’s a cool dude.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to breve For This Useful Post:
  • Ashley766, bls1999, Camer the Dragon
Don't know if Julius is actually here, but I used to have him as a friend of Facebook. I think I got cleaned away at some point lol, though somehow I still have his Kik. But yep he's always made sure to keep some contacts active behind the scenes for some people, we didn't talk much but he seemed to be a genuine good guy.

Congrats on your life success so far ^^
If you're reading this, it means I have not made a cool signature yet and you should be proud of yourself.
cogratunations on being an dad.

adn being an job owner and wife
Yemlo and Co.
Welcome back Breve! Real nice to see you. It's so cool to hear of your personal growth since last we saw you! Crazy to think it's been that long...

I post about the latest site updates on the Dev Log. If you have suggestions, feel free to post them here.
@Eternal and I pay for this site out of our own savings. Please consider donating to help keep Jiggmin's Village running.