PR head on r/place
[Image: 9KGi1L1.png]

I don't think many people here know, but the PR head made it on r/place! For those unaware, r/place was a reddit event where there's a big canvas, and you could change one pixel every 5 minutes. This made it incredibly hard to make even something small like this PR head, as some people would randomly place pixels over it to grief it or make builds of their own. There were some other renditions which were worked on by a small group of us before they got removed by other builders. Shoutout to Tuxi for doing most of the work on this one. It actually made it on some of the final screenshots of r/place!
Zack means everything to me 💛
[Image: Zp4SiOJ.png]
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Mia For This Useful Post:
  • .....|::|::::|..., bls1999, Camer the Dragon, Dangevin, David, Eternal, Lambdadelta, Lego-man945, Northadox, ProClifo
That's so cool! It certainly gives a new meaning to the phrase "Platform Racing Forever". Smile

I post about the latest site updates on the Dev Log. If you have suggestions, feel free to post them here.
@Eternal and I pay for this site out of our own savings. Please consider donating to help keep Jiggmin's Village running.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bls1999 For This Useful Post:
  • Mia, Northadox
Nice Big Grin
Nearly 15 years later and our community is still a living force on the internet. Great to see.
[Image: gWu2Jq2.png]
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ProClifo For This Useful Post:
  • .....|::|::::|..., bls1999, Northadox
ey nice I did not notice there was platform racing bit on place
I was helping out other group on r/place and ours was there at end too Cool
á
we did it reddit!
sorry I mean we did it jv2!
[Image: aGf8Xvh.png]
wowza
Yemlo and Co.