Poll: Have you ever been jealous of someone before?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
100.00%
2 100.00%
No
0%
0 0%
Total 2 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Sweet Venomous Jealously!

If you're a jealous human being, keep reading! When you leave, someone IRL is going to make you feel really jealous! How you deal with it, is up to you.

Have you ever felt really jealous of what somebody else has, that you DON'T have, filled with a bitter heart, bent on RAGE? Well, you're not alone! Everybody has felt jealous of something that someone else has had before, which turns them really VENOMOUS because they themselves, DON'T or CAN'T have what that person has.

Life is like a box of crayons or a deck of cards; The way you were born, the genetic gifts, and the super powers that God gave you are unknown until you live your life. You make something spectacular with what you have! To some people, that's DETRIMENTAL to their soul because they're really screwed up with the short end of the stick.

Box of Crayons

Deck of Cards

Illnesses that you can't control, disabilities that are permanent for life, birth defects, etc. Every time someone tries to lift you up, there's a demon waiting to stab you in the back, placing you in a lower position than you've started!

Imagine if somebody told you that you'll never be a game developer or a software coder because you're too slow to follow instructions? Could be a learning disability, but you don't have to take that. You see my point?

These people think you're too slow and incompetent to be a game developer or a software coder 😂 Whatever the situation is, this has happened to you before – getting the short end of the stick!

[Image: oceGU2c.jpg]

Am I getting on your nerves, yet?

When I say you may be jealous of someone, I literally mean these are things that you may NEVER have, and CAN'T do anything to fix them, naturally, as long as you're living. Some things can be fixed. However, they'll either NOT turn out to be natural, or you'll be jealous of someone else who's doing it BETTER THAN YOU!

If you try to improve something, but it's NOT natural... you'll ALWAYS try to fix it and someone will point it out, MAKING you want to fix it over again! You'll NEVER be satisfied!

I also want you to look at this stuff as things that the average person is jealous of somebody for having them, when they DON'T have them. At that point, they turn really VENOMOUS and they're ready to pull out the judgmental card, really fast!

Example #1: The Human Anatomy & Ethnicity

Example #2: Superhuman powers!

Example #3: Super Powers!

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Different For This Useful Post:
  • ExplosionZ, Matt
I've been jealous of people before, everyone has, but I don't remember any strong feelings of jealously and isn't really something I deal with anymore as I'm content with myself. I do want to improve in several aspects, and there will always be room to improve, but I overall feel good about myself
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to David For This Useful Post:
  • Different
(25th April 2022, 2:03 PM)David Wrote: I've been jealous of people before, everyone has, but I don't remember any strong feelings of jealously and isn't really something I deal with anymore as I'm content with myself. I do want to improve in several aspects, and there will always be room to improve, but I overall feel good about myself

Admitting it, is the first step to improvement. At least you're happy, now. I've been jealous of people's looks, before. Thought they were better looking than I am.
(25th April 2022, 5:52 PM)Different Wrote: Admitting it, is the first step to improvement. At least you're happy, now. I've been jealous of people's looks, before. Thought they were better looking than I am.
thank you for noticeing
Yemlo and Co.
(25th April 2022, 6:10 PM)Matt Wrote: thank you for noticeing

You don't even know me.... what a troll.
There's jealousy and then there is being insecure.
In todays society I see people competing with each other over the most basic of things, for example prom!
The disasters I have seen unfold during prom season are nothing short of a nuclear war, girls will fight for the better dress, the prettiest hair, the most flawless makeup look.
Some might call is jealousy and wanting to be better.
I call it insecurity.
Why? Well because social media has made girls believe that they need to look a certain way to look admirable, pretty, wanted. It isn't about fashion or your sense of style, it's who looks better and your opportunity to outshine.
Do bigger girls fit that criteria? No. Why? Because fat shaming is so 'normal'. Do the big girls get jealous? No. They're insecure because all the slim girls have made fun of bigger people, boys make fun of bigger girls. Girls make fun of bigger boys! If people didn't have that idea stuck in their head that fat is ugly and slim is beautiful, we wouldn't be such a bitter society when it comes to body shaming.
Insecurity outweighs jealousy by a mile because people can't accept the way someone looks, people always talk.

You got a brand new Audi? Your friend goes out and buys a better model? Is that jealousy?
Maybe. But it also may show how insecure they are and want to look better than you.
Will they put themselves into debt for it? Oh hell yes they will!
Humans are so used to criticising each other in the wrong way, we look up to rich celebs and photoshopped men and women looking flawless draped in Dior and wearing £6k 3 piece suits. It's unrealistic.
You want to discuss jealousy? There is NO jealousy.
If you pay attention to someone's actions it'll show you how brainwashed they are in wanting to be like someone else, to dress like them, walk like them, talk like them, mimic their lifestyle because 'they' look cool.
Cool for what? Maybe if we just stopped judging each other and just accepted people for who they are regardless of their looks and wealth, we'd be half a decent race. But nooooooo.
Instagram, Facebook, TikTok, Twitter, they're all platforms to make you insecure.

You ask a child what they want to be, they'll say something like Dr, nurse, firefighter. You ask them why, they'll say because they save lives and want to be heroes.
You ask and adult what they want to be, they'll say I want to be rich, or be able to afford a £10k bag. You ask them why, they'll probably tell you all the most unrealistic reasons why.
The difference between an adult and a child, is that a child will do things because they admire the adult with a pure heart. An adult will do it because they want to be better.
That's the problem with growing up, you forget all the heroes and live by the one simple rule:
"Be better than everyone else."
Discord - Mikasa.A.Cain #0705 Steam - IziCain
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to *Izi-Blissers* For This Useful Post:
  • -Shadowfax-, Delphinoid, Different, Master Raiden
(25th April 2022, 6:20 PM)Different Wrote: You don't even know me.... what a troll.
Re: What is Yuor Player Build thred.

i know ever ythjng there is tocjnow about you and you’re mustang
Yemlo and Co.