Anime Discussion: Watch or Recommend
What anime are you currently watching? What is one you recommend?

I'm currently watching Majo no Tabitabi, it's very good. If you liked Kino no Tabi, I think this one is very, very similar.

I feel bad bloating up the favorite anime thread, so I'm making another one.
Yemlokawa X Yemlo
Yemlo and Co.
Finished Majo no Tabitabi. I thought the ending was okay. Kino no Tabi was probably better, but I did find the girls in the show much cuter.

I'm now watching Spice and Wolf, and I agree with what Delphinoid said. I'm 3 episodes in and I really do like how the two interact with one another. I'm interested to see how they continue. Still, Holo is a cutie nonetheless.
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Kribbles For This Useful Post:
  • Delphinoid
I got annoyed of Holo in Spice and Wolf. A friend of mine described Holo nicely: She is trying to be witty, mysterious and aloof, but she lacks any charm so she comes off as a manipulative asshole. The only good part I had for Holo was she was cute.

I watched Be-Bop High School before work and I thought that was pretty funny. It's a good watch by yourself at least.
  • Delphinoid
Honestly a good response. I haven't deleted the files yet, so I can watch it later. I wasn't particularly in the mood for it after a while. I can at least go back to it later.

What's ACGMN world?
  • Delphinoid
(18th May 2022, 5:01 PM)Delphinoid Wrote: also I wasn't expecting you to continue watching, I hope I didn't spoil anything rofl, I can't remember how much ground the anime covers
lmao, oh how spoiling, she grows to like one lawrence, oh no. I was seeing her shyly hold out her hand and then go into the pompous, proud wolf stance like a tsundere so I'm sure it'll get more and more there. I dunno, it's a friendship anime, it's nice seeing 'em grow together, I had just gotten annoyed of her. I'm sure I'll get back into it later. Need some space with her.
Alright, I finished the first season. I liked the ending. It was bad timing for me to stop at that one episode, because the next episode afterwards was the main part of the entire season, so they were actually working together. I enjoyed that. Rather than trying to out-do each other, they actually have to plan together. Very nice.

I must say... Lawrence, you piece of shit, Holo's name and Norah's name is the same size. Just say you love her. C'mon, c'mon, c'mon already.
I finished 86 2nd season. The ending was very awesome. I'm glad I didn't watch while it was airing because the production issues would've ruined it for me (it did ruin it for me, but I watched it again). Very, very, very good ending. The first season was awesome. The second season was eh, but the ending was worth it all.
I recommend kodomo no jikan
Started up Neon Genesis Evangelion (subbed). This will be the first anime I will watch all the way through, and the first I have seen in about 15 years.
[Image: 6a00d8341c145e53ef011570b037d5970c-pi]
Chainsaw Man