Poll: For $15 Million and no taxes on ANYTHING for the rest of your life, which aftermath would you'd rather take?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
I'd rather be Blind
50.00%
1 50.00%
I'd rather be Deaf
50.00%
1 50.00%
Total 2 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

THE AFTERMATH!
Serious question, people: If you were given $15 million and you didn't have to pay taxes on ANYTHING for the rest of your life, but you had to suffer the aftermath of the sweet deal, which would you'd rather suffer in the poll?
Neither, keep the 15 million
I would go blind. After a quick google search, apparently, lasik eye surgery is about $3k per eye. After spending $6k on getting somewhat limited eye sight back, I’ll be chillin with the rest of my $14,994,000.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Addy For This Useful Post:
  • Different, Magniloquent
(16th May 2022, 7:46 AM)Mystery Wrote: What's with all these hypotheticals, anyway? This one took literally no effort. I can come up with 10 similar ones right on the spot.

I'm simply doing an experiment on the people to see how they would react to certain situations like this. It also allows me to learn something about them that I never knew about before. Took no effort?... How is that? It's just a simple question with simple options. I have another one coming next week, that's far more substantial than this thread.

Based on all my experiments that I ran, I've gotten quicker responses from that of people on threads that had less reading and were more simple.
I deleted the post cause I thought it was a bit harsh, but I'm honestly just tired of seeing these hypotheticals. I don't care if you keep making them, but I should know better than to keep reading them.

For the sake of not derailing the thread further, I'd rather not have the money. Sight and hearing are priceless.
Zack means everything to me 💛
[Image: Zp4SiOJ.png]
(16th May 2022, 8:32 AM)Mystery Wrote: I deleted the post cause I thought it was a bit harsh, but I'm honestly just tired of seeing these hypotheticals. I don't care if you keep making them, but I should know better than to keep reading them.

For the sake of not derailing the thread further, I'd rather not have the money. Sight and hearing are priceless.

It's not really harsh to me at all. At the end of the day, you made a rational decision to voice your opinion based on what you thought about my thread; I can respect that. On the other hand, I can't really please everyone, so if that's how you feel, so be it. I can't force people to read my threads.

Keep in mind that what I'm about to post next week, is far more different than any thread on JV, and it's way more substantial than any of my threads. I'm going to be speaking about some cool things that you won't hear from anyone else on JV. If you want to tag along, shoot me a PM and we can talk. Your storytelling skills are quite fascinating to read.
Giv e
Me both and 30 nillion pounds
Yemlo and Co.