Colour Coded Players (2nd Part)
From Mystery's original thread: https://jiggmin2.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=3766

Idea to have the names show in the top-left always with the colour that relates to their dot on the map, then when someone finishes it'd put them above the non-finished names (or below in the case of deathmatch). So you can tell who's who in the middle of the race
á
Yeah, this was part of my idea that I'm sad didn't get added. I'm glad he added the main part of my idea, don't get me wrong, but it's easier to glance at colors rather than mouse over squares, especially during a race. Any reason it wasn't added, @bls1999?
Zack means everything to me 💛
[Image: Zp4SiOJ.png]
(20th May 2022, 10:10 AM)Mystery Wrote: Yeah, this was part of my idea that I'm sad didn't get added. I'm glad he added the main part of my idea, don't get me wrong, but it's easier to glance at colors rather than mouse over squares, especially during a race. Any reason it wasn't added, @bls1999?

The code that displays the names on the side is held together by string. I would like to add it, it's just gonna take a bit to gather the courage to brave the waters. It may not be exactly what you're hoping for though -- it might just be that the names are color-coded when they're on screen but don't persist.

I post about the latest site updates on the Dev Log. If you have suggestions, feel free to post them here.
@Eternal and I pay for this site out of our own savings. Please consider donating to help keep Jiggmin's Village running.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bls1999 For This Useful Post:
  • Camer the Dragon, Mia