PR2 Parts Tiermaker
I made a tiermaker with every PR2 part: https://tiermaker.com/create/pr2-parts-tier-list-208894

Use this template to create your own tier list of the PR2 parts. Every part is included, but it might make more sense to make lists of individual body parts (i.e hats only, heads only).
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Magniloquent For This Useful Post:
  • Master Raiden, Overbeing
My tier list of my favorite head parts: https://prnt.sc/FE4kvmhxcbAS

*Ranked based on: aesthetic alone, aesthetic as part of a whole style, practicality/feel when playing with it, some nostalgic bias/personal feelings
s - default set, slightly transparent default set, transparent set
f - everything else
[Image: AFyL7aU.png]
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to SebastianPolak12 For This Useful Post:
  • Magniloquent
[Image: PwL9MRY.jpg]

I don't know how you got the images for the parts, but a lot of the icons are really hard to see. Isn't there that part picker thing? Use that for images if you need.

ANYWAYS, this is totally unsorted, you could probably change my mind on a lot of these. Chief favorites are the Brew set (no I am not biased), the Classic set, the Bubble set, the Ant set and the Armor set. A lot of my favorites are the classic parts of course because I'm hugely nostalgic. No hats included because you're not wearing them for their aesthetics often.

tbh I don't really feel too strongly about a lot of the new parts, they don't tend to fit in or just look unappealing.
[Image: aGf8Xvh.png]
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Northadox For This Useful Post:
  • Camer the Dragon, Magniloquent
(11th June 2022, 4:03 PM)Northadox Wrote: I don't know how you got the images for the parts, but a lot of the icons are really hard to see. Isn't there that part picker thing? Use that for images if you need.

Given how some are faded out, I assume that they used the (?) menu ingame
á
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Camer the Dragon For This Useful Post:
  • Magniloquent, Northadox
Here was my quick gut feeling. I forgot to label the tiers. A-amazing, B-beautiful, C-commonplace, F-for someone else.

Attached Files Image(s)

The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Overbeing For This Useful Post:
  • Magniloquent
(11th June 2022, 4:03 PM)Northadox Wrote: *img*

I don't know how you got the images for the parts, but a lot of the icons are really hard to see. Isn't there that part picker thing? Use that for images if you need.

ANYWAYS, this is totally unsorted, you could probably change my mind on a lot of these. Chief favorites are the Brew set (no I am not biased), the Classic set, the Bubble set, the Ant set and the Armor set. A lot of my favorites are the classic parts of course because I'm hugely nostalgic. No hats included because you're not wearing them for their aesthetics often.

tbh I don't really feel too strongly about a lot of the new parts, they don't tend to fit in or just look unappealing.

Why you gotta do my blobfish like that man? He is obviously s tier. Run that head with true invisible body and legs...
[Image: LLwQFov.png]
(14th June 2022, 2:25 AM)Lego-man945 Wrote: Why you gotta do my blobfish like that man? He is obviously s tier. Run that head with true invisible body and legs...

Just doesn't look good and doesn't mesh well with the style of PR2. Sorry!
[Image: aGf8Xvh.png]
(14th June 2022, 8:40 AM)Northadox Wrote: Just doesn't look good and doesn't mesh well with the style of PR2. Sorry!

I was disappointed, when I first saw it.
[Image: S7tNTjb.png]
[Image: q2GRKUL.png]
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Master Raiden For This Useful Post:
  • Lego-man945, Magniloquent, Mulley