Good Evening Indubitably
Remembered this place today so thought I’d check in! I’ll try to be more active but no guarantee lmao.

- I’m busy irl these days - either with friends or working and I got some engineering apprenticeship interviews coming up including one with Toyota - I studied engineering at college and loved it but everything was on hold because of lockdowns etc.
- I have plans to buy a Nissan Silvia S13 or S15, Toyota Chaser or something JDM and build it up. Been enjoying life especially with everything pretty much back to normal here, life is great. 

I hope everyone is doing good, feel free to comment what you’ve been up to in life lately or what you’ve got coming up.

-Chma
Indubitably
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Chma For This Useful Post:
  • Camer the Dragon
(6th July 2022, 4:27 PM)Chma Wrote: Remembered this place today so thought I’d check in! I’ll try to be more active but no guarantee lmao.

- I’m busy irl these days - either with friends or working and I got some engineering apprenticeship interviews coming up including one with Toyota - I studied engineering at college and loved it but everything was on hold because of lockdowns etc.
- I have plans to buy a Nissan Silvia S13 or S15, Toyota Chaser or something JDM and build it up. Been enjoying life especially with everything pretty much back to normal here, life is great. 

I hope everyone is doing good, feel free to comment what you’ve been up to in life lately or what you’ve got coming up.

-Chma

Mandatory toast with an orange smoothie-like icy beverage to your success hehe   Tongue
If you're reading this, it means I have not made a cool signature yet and you should be proud of yourself.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to TRUC For This Useful Post:
  • bls1999, Camer the Dragon, Chma
Eyo, yeah a lot of lockdown is lifting and less covid which is good

I just finished uni, passed and such and gonna go to graduation soonish

Probs just gonna be at the house for like a yr then I'ma move for work etc.
á
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Camer the Dragon For This Useful Post:
  • Chma
(6th July 2022, 7:03 PM)TRUC Wrote: Mandatory toast with an orange smoothie-like icy beverage to your success hehe   Tongue
Hahahaha 9 years later still going strong. Cheers my friend 😎
Indubitably
(7th July 2022, 10:55 AM)Camer the Dragon Wrote: Eyo, yeah a lot of lockdown is lifting and less covid which is good

I just finished uni, passed and such and gonna go to graduation soonish

Probs just gonna be at the house for like a yr then I'ma move for work etc.
Nice m9 that’s good to hear. We shall catch up soon.

I’ll send you a DM!
Indubitably
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Chma For This Useful Post:
  • Camer the Dragon