Roofer Vs. StateFarm Inspector
This is why you need a lawyer, just incase something goes wrong. I don't want to sound biased here, but I think the roofer is 100% correct. You guys let me know if you've ever been in a situation before, where an insurance adjustor or hell, anyone for that matter... tries to tell you how to do your job. Take into consideration that they aren't even an expert in your field, yet they're telling you how to do your job, WTF??

The inspector damages one shingle and thinks he's not going to pay the price... smh. Give me a break!

We've all known someone like that inspector. Tells the expert what they're doing wrong when they can't even explain what's right. Pure ignorance.
Zack means everything to me 💛
[Image: Zp4SiOJ.png]
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Mia For This Useful Post:
  • Different
@Master Raiden What are your thoughts on this?
Yeah, the guy is really annoying. He claims he's not a roofer, yet he keeps talking like he is, then backs out when he's asked to show the roofer how to do the job.

But I've experienced people even worse.
Sometimes, you can't even ask them to show you how it needs to be done because if you did, they would probably call you incompetent and get you fired for not being able to do the job 'properly'.

The thing is, many things appear easy until you get into it and learn about all the fine details involved. People who don't realize that are terrible to work with.
[Image: q2GRKUL.png]
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Master Raiden For This Useful Post:
  • Different
(23rd July 2022, 3:46 AM)Master Raiden Wrote: Yeah, the guy is really annoying. He claims he's not a roofer, yet he keeps talking like he is, then backs out when he's asked to show the roofer how to do the job.

But I've experienced people even worse.
Sometimes, you can't even ask them to show you how it needs to be done because if you did, they would probably call you incompetent and get you fired for not being able to do the job 'properly'.

The thing is, many things appear easy until you get into it and learn about all the fine details involved. People who don't realize that are terrible to work with.

You're right. People like this, usually are book smart, but they lack the experience and skills to do any hard, manual labor; they're normally in the office somewhere. Also, State Farm is a shady insurance company to begin with. Even though a lot of these insurance companies try to nickel and dime you, this guy is the perfect example of what not to do.
Remember, the insurance inspector IS NOT looking out for you, they are looking out for the company.
[Insert something clever here]
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to LCPD For This Useful Post:
  • Different