2 days, 2 new songs
Title. Just published 2 songs in the past two days. All Time High is a punk rock song and Turn the Lights Off is a sort of hip-hop/pop fusion song.

EDIT: Bonus song added 7/27

Enjoy and feel free to comment!

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Justinbob100 For This Useful Post:
  • Lego-man945, Matt
wow an very noce
Yemlo and Co.
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Matt For This Useful Post:
  • Justinbob100
@Justinbob100 Are you a music producer, song composer, or what?
(31st July 2022, 7:10 AM)Different Wrote: @Justinbob100 Are you a music producer, song composer, or what?
I compose/produce songs for fun. Programming pulls in the real money haha
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Justinbob100 For This Useful Post:
  • Different
(31st July 2022, 10:33 AM)Justinbob100 Wrote: I compose/produce songs for fun. Programming pulls in the real money haha

I think you did a fantastic job, composing these songs, bro. If I were you, I'd probably promote these songs on popular sites like beatstars.com for example. You know, somewhere where music lovers tune in to see what's next. Promoting here, won't really go anywhere, as this is a dead community.

With talent like this, you should be making money off this stuff. I'd normally expect an amateur to do this for fun. But it sounds like you're a virtuoso, so I expect to hear this during a commercial, video games, movies, radio, etc.

You could also promote this on Twitter. I just hope you're copyrighting your work because people do steal music. If you're using samples, make sure they're royalty free. Or even if you sampled someone's work, make sure you cleared the sample. Anyways, keep up the good work! I enjoyed listening to them 👍
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Different For This Useful Post:
  • Justinbob100
(31st July 2022, 10:36 AM)Different Wrote: I think you did a fantastic job, composing these songs, bro. If I were you, I'd probably promote these songs on popular sites like beatstars.com for example. You know, somewhere where music lovers tune in to see what's next. Promoting here, won't really go anywhere, as this is a dead community.

With talent like this, you should be making money off this stuff. I'd normally expect an amateur to do this for fun. But it sounds like you're a virtuoso, so I expect to hear this during a commercial, video games, movies, radio, etc.

You could also promote this on Twitter. I just hope you're copyrighting your work because people do steal music. If you're using samples, make sure they're royalty free. Or even if you sampled someone's work, make sure you cleared the sample. Anyways, keep up the good work! I enjoyed listening to them 👍
Wow thank you so much! I've posted these on Soundcloud as well but that doesn't get a whole lot of buzz for non-rappers lol
(31st July 2022, 11:24 AM)Justinbob100 Wrote: Wow thank you so much! I've posted these on Soundcloud as well but that doesn't get a whole lot of buzz for non-rappers lol

Yeah focus on apps like Spotify and Apple Music.
Pretty good structurally speaking but it isn’t really alive. Needs better leveling/mixing. Pretty solid melody tho. Send me melodys to my email [email protected]. I’m a professional producer/engineer now we can collab. Might be able to make you some money or land one with a major artist
I was talking about turn off the lights by the way since i only produce for rappers and RnB singers.