Poll: What do you think of the image in this video?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
It's real
0%
0 0%
It's fake
42.86%
3 42.86%
It's a palm tree
57.14%
4 57.14%
Total 7 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

BONE Chilling - I warned you!
(3rd August 2022, 5:54 AM)Master Raiden Wrote:
Nope.

Life gets pretty boring, sometimes. But when you deal with something out of the ordinary, it makes things instantly interesting. But hey, it looks like I got a lot of work to do for the next thread, so stay tuned.

@Uptight 534 you'd believe in angels, demons, and fallen angels if I provided concrete, legitimate proof, right?
(3rd August 2022, 7:27 AM)Different Wrote: Life gets pretty boring, sometimes. But when you deal with something out of the ordinary, it makes things instantly interesting. But hey, it looks like I got a lot of work to do for the next thread, so stay tuned.

@Uptight 534 you'd believe in angels, demons, and fallen angels if I provided concrete, legitimate proof, right?
are u an chritstian
Yemlo and Co.
(3rd August 2022, 6:54 PM)Matt Wrote: are u an chritstian

No, why?
(3rd August 2022, 8:57 PM)Different Wrote: No, why?
Bacodue you said fallen angles
Yemlo and Co.
(4th August 2022, 9:16 AM)Matt Wrote: Bacodue you said fallen angles

Nahh, bro. Doesn't have anything to do with one's religion. You sound like you know about them or something 🤔
(4th August 2022, 9:47 AM)Different Wrote: Nahh, bro. Doesn't have anything to do with one's religion. You sound like you know about them or something 🤔
Yens I am an fallen agnal
Yemlo and Co.
@David @Uptight 534 @Master Raiden You three have been my biggest viewers who are the most skeptical about whether this stuff is real or not. Well, if one of you guys are reading this, just know that a receipt is coming in the next thread. No long ass posts to read... just videos and links to back up my facts. I may explain it a little bit, but that's it.

What makes this thread "BONE Chilling", you ask? Well, you'll have to watch the videos. They'll be full of testimonies and real life, non-scripted events. When it's over, no one will joke and laugh about this stuff, ever again. If you're still skeptical, then that's when I'll challenge you to try some of this stuff yourself. Believe me, that's the last thing you want.

With me, there is NO SUCH THING as a normal blog or a normal thread. Normal can be pretty boring sometimes.

Now before you say something like, 'I would never subject myself to such, torturous, ordeal events...' ask yourself where does this come from? Humans have a strong, extraterrestrial influencer that is much more powerful than you can imagine. Thanks for reading and stay tuned!
Even if I don't always agree with you, or even like your takes sometimes, the threads you make are entertaining. So I look forward to reading what's in store next.
Zack means everything to me 💛
[Image: Zp4SiOJ.png]
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Mia For This Useful Post:
  • Different
(6th August 2022, 8:28 AM)Yomakoy Wrote: Even if I don't always agree with you, or even like your takes sometimes, the threads you make are entertaining. So I look forward to reading what's in store next.

I appreciate it, bro. I'll come up with something really good, this time.
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Different For This Useful Post:
  • Mia
(6th August 2022, 8:43 AM)Different Wrote: I appreciate it, bro. I'll come up with something really good, this time.
if it’s not realy good u will get banned
Yemlo and Co.
(7th August 2022, 4:35 AM)Matt Wrote: if it’s not realy good u will get banned

Nahh, I doubt it. It'll be good, trust me.
(7th August 2022, 4:58 AM)Different Wrote: Nahh, I doubt it. It'll be good, trust me.
I will banned you
Yemlo and Co.
@Matt What's something you're looking forward to in the next thread, so I'll know how to prepare everything. Generally, I want people to be terrified. It's going to get on their nerves.
(7th August 2022, 8:32 PM)Different Wrote: @Matt What's something you're looking forward to in the next thread, so I'll know how to prepare everything. Generally, I want people to be terrified. It's going to get on their nerves.
if u want to something actually scared then watch this if ur not an scary 

this is realunlike ur picture lamo 
https://youtu.be/Gb2BKjebQjI
Yemlo and Co.
(9th August 2022, 11:38 AM)Matt Wrote: if u want to something actually scared then watch this if ur not an scary 

this is realunlike ur picture lamo 
https://youtu.be/Gb2BKjebQjI

I've seen stuff like that before. Yes, it's pretty scary, but there's levels to this stuff, you know. OmarGoshTV has his YT channel dedicated to doing things like 3AM challenges, if you know what I'm talking about.