Regarding Jiggmin's history, things to clear up.
Exclamation 
Yo, long time huh?
Savgurl101 here, "infamous" owner of "edgy troll chat' mentioned in history. I ask you don't refer to me as Sav as I go by Tyler now and surprisingly in an ironic sense no longer could be classified as a "gurl" (I'm ftm and well into my transitional period at 26 years of age).

Thought I'd drop by to... get some things out, cus yeah a lot has been on my mind over the years as well as clear up some things. Please be aware that my account is graphic in nature and could potentially be upsetting however I am censoring out the graphic words and descriptions.

My involvement: I was only 12-14 years old when I joined and started to participate by playing games during our "Golden Friday" where we all got to use the computers to play fun games as a reward in Primary School. My friend from school actually at the time gave me the link to platform racing with him and one of my first friends in game was CHIMPY if anyone remembers him as well as Dragonzjewel and a few other prominent users back then. I was also a daily user and very friendly with the mods - keep that part in mind, it'll be needed for what I'm about to say next.

What I did: After being around and getting to talk to people and make friends I created SavsAwesomeClub off-site. I made the chatroom to talk to my friends and was told/suggested I do so by multiple of the mods I was friends with - now in 2022 you might be raising an eyebrow that mods asking users to go off site to talk seems a little suspect, but at the time I believed they really liked me and my other younger peers and found us cool. XAT was a particularly useful platform and fun to use back then.

Addressing the Elephant in the Room: You may have heard it was "edgy" and "controversial" - to be honest, that's barely even touching the iceberg of crap that happened. Behaviours quickly did deteriorate off site as you can imagine with no admin or rules in place though especially in that chat I created as a child  and... yeah I can't really go about this in a nice PC friendly way without downplaying it and softening it up which doesn't do me or the other kids involved any justice but often r**e, m**station, 4chan edgy memes, gore of both real and fake nature, l*li images were shared to me as a child back then.

Yes, this was perpetuated by older users and even mods. Yes, this was incredibly messed up looking back and I do feel disgusted it happened especially involving people in positions of power that were years older than me. Yes, this did scar me deeply as a child.

However it didn't stop there. Some of it was perpetuated by the mods who would also flirt with us and try to engage us with s**ual behaviours - one would s**ally roleplay with me and other friends regularly. All of this happened in DMs or was outwardsly posted on the XAT chat in open plain air. It was no known secret the chat was "edgy" and "troll"-like, but everyone's dancing around and trying to censor / flower up the not so hidden secret that older teenage mods and young adults were fine hanging with and sending p***graphic shock content to kids 4-6 years their junior. Some even promised to get us mod positions if we cozied up even closer to them and continued to engage in trolling attempts / put up with their edgy and often racist humour. I have lived with the guilt of what I said/did since and blamed myself and kept it hidden for a long time from anybody, honestly.

Apologies & owed mistakes: I'm 26 now and have nothing saved from when I was 13 - 14 for obvious reasons nor do I want to keep reminders of those older teens and adults that coercised me and younger peers into unhealthy behaviours and dynamics with them and subsequently where that led to nor do I want my edgy behaviour to be dredged up in my face especially 10 years later as an adult man, so I just ask you take my post as what it is and understand I am deeply sorry for the racist, sexist, rude remarks I said. I said and participated and befriended some really messed up people that would encourage and often enjoy seeing just how far they could push me and others my age into it, I was told repetitively that "this is the internet so it doesn't matter what you say / do to anybody else because it's not real", I was called names if I ever did DM them and tell them I was upset or uncomfortable with saying a slur or mean word to someone, generally the attitude back then was "Put up or shut up" and I thought emulating the older edgier mods was fine to do because they said it was cool and made me cool as well. I am deeply sorry. I really am.

As a bit of a positive, things I experienced on this website weren't all bad cus I made some and met some really nice people that helped me grow into a better person overall and grounded me to a sense of being.
Sure, some of it has deeply affected me into adulthood because of the nature of what was involved which has required therapy but on the whole I think Jiggmin was a fun place to be and the people mostly were nice and well kept / enjoyable to be around. I just really think to reduce my involvement as "edgy child did edgy things" without actually understanding my pain and situation... doesn't sit right.

You can take this as all hogwash or lies, though I really have no reason to come back after 10+ years to just spew nonsense if it wasn't still deeply on my mind and a scar I live with nor do I think I could get my mind at peace without making this thread to fully divulge the details of just how messed up things were for me and my friends as children online who just wanted to make friends and play silly little racing games.

Conclusions: I don't want additional questions asked to myself on this nor is this designed to ruin the site's name considering it is nobody's fault but those long-gone mods and other individuals who decided to abuse positions of power over 10 years ago, especially since I do have a fondness for my nostalgia and have to really really really exaggurate and express people - esp Forsetti from memory - were really nice to be around and talk to and I hold a fondness in my heart. I think in our good year of 2022 the site seems a lot more functional and better ran / conducted than the very edgy era of the 2000's as well.

Thanks for reading and have a good day,
Tyler.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to brockhampton For This Useful Post:
  • Mia, Resarekt
vote Matt4Mod adn no one else will be able to molast you.
Yemlo and Co.
Thanks for sharing as difficult as it is, we never got to know each other but I do remember you being active back in the day and might have even visited your chat at some point but wouldn't remember anything I saw

Although nothing as bad as what you described with the older members of your past community, I've also definitely done or said some things in the past that I shouldn't have. But we've learned from our mistakes, understand what we've done wrong, and are better people now

Hope life brings you great things, Tyler