i am back
I was here originally as Awesometin, then i was Scum, then I was Spectre! And now I am scum again. If you don’t remember me i invented the sir parts. [Image: J4mCgXI.jpg]
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Scum For This Useful Post:
  • Adulock77, Camer the Dragon
weclome
Yemlo and Co.
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Matt For This Useful Post:
  • Scum
Thanks. I gave my accounts away in a contest on OG JV, is there a way to retrieve them in 2022? Haven’t been on PR2 in years! Also do you know if ASilva93 still comes around? Haven’t talked to that man in forever 😩
(7th August 2022, 5:02 AM)Scum Wrote: Thanks. I gave my accounts away in a contest on OG JV, is there a way to retrieve them in 2022? Haven’t been on PR2 in years! Also do you know if ASilva93 still comes around? Haven’t talked to that man in forever 😩

ASilva talks on the Discord server sometimes, altho maybe every couple months from the looks of it
In terms of retrieving acc you can probably ask in the "Contact a Mod" section, although note that accounts under rank 15 mostly got deleted in basically "account cleanup" a while back
á
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Camer the Dragon For This Useful Post:
  • Scum
Ay welcome back. And yep everything Camer said, although if those accounts are still in use today I wouldn't count on getting them back but I'm assuming that's not the case
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to David For This Useful Post:
  • Scum
(7th August 2022, 1:31 AM)Scum Wrote: I was here originally as Awesometin, then i was Scum, then I was Spectre! And now I am scum again. If you don’t remember me i invented the sir parts.
-snip-

Just looking at that ''9 years ago'' on the Motley Monday screenshot makes me feel old lol
If you're reading this, it means I have not made a cool signature yet and you should be proud of yourself.
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to TRUC For This Useful Post:
  • Scum
(7th August 2022, 5:02 AM)Scum Wrote: Thanks. I gave my accounts away in a contest on OG JV, is there a way to retrieve them in 2022? Haven’t been on PR2 in years! Also do you know if ASilva93 still comes around? Haven’t talked to that man in forever 😩
my name is matt adn I dokt kkeo what your talkingabout
Yemlo and Co.
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Matt For This Useful Post:
  • Scum
(7th August 2022, 4:34 AM)Matt Wrote: weclome

(7th August 2022, 2:10 PM)TRUC Wrote: Just looking at that ''9 years ago'' on the Motley Monday screenshot makes me feel old lol
 TRUC my boy 👍🏻 Good to see you i remember drawing some gecko parts for you in my PR2 Part Idea thread lol
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Scum For This Useful Post:
  • TRUC
You gave Spectre! to me weirdly enough, the account then got taken back by an admin for whatever reason. Good times
[Image: sigimage.php?u=818553&bg=1&c1=FFFFFF&c2=...&c4=0000CC]