Poll: Legalize Marijuana?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
67.86%
19 67.86%
I don't know/I don't care
17.86%
5 17.86%
No
14.29%
4 14.29%
Total 28 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Should marijuana be legal?
(24th January 2018, 9:55 AM)Bluelightning Wrote: That's very bad, you shouldn't do that.

I know ive only done it twice cuz i had the munchies lol
(24th January 2018, 5:16 PM)Nova Wrote: I know ive only done it twice cuz i had the munchies lol

One time someone brought pot brownies to school in my sister's class
- Bluelightning

[Image: Signiture.png]
(22nd January 2018, 12:31 PM)Robobot Wrote: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2722956/

i was just asking the question because i knew his claim was bullshit, that was it, which proved me right
100% agree that it should be legalised.
There's such an ugly stigma about cannabis being a gateway drug when in fact it isn't! If you actually do your research instead of reading the news and their bullshit propaganda, you'll find that Cannabis has so many medical properties that your mind boggles why the government keeps it illegal! The health benefits behind it are miraculous, 8 years ago I would of smelt it in the street and pulled my nose, but because I now know the facts I'm much more supportive of it.
Bit of a backstory, my granddad smoked cannabis because it helped with his pains and he was epileptic, the fits stopped for a long time (he didn't have a single fit for 2 years max while smoking cannabis) but once he was taken to Drs for bloods they told him to stop smoking it as it's bad for him, obviously my granddad being the one to listen to his Dr stopped smoking cannabis.
It wasn't long after that he was having seizures once more, he ended up in hospital pretty much on his death bed back in 2013. I'd give it a good 5 months after he stopped smoking he died having a seizure. I believe that cannabis was the reason he lived so long seizure free!

Of course there's going to be some of you here who are going to be against the legalisation or have very strong opinions as it's been deemed a 'drug' for a very long time, and shunned upon everywhere you go. But my personal experiences with cannabis, I support it without a doubt.

EDIT: Just like to say that in the UK for a while now they're selling Cannabis oil and tablets, it won't be long till they legalise the plant itself. It's a money maker, debts would be written off within years if the UK buckled up it's ideas and finally gave the people some truth.

My biggest worry is how alcohol and tobacco kill thousands of peoples a year yet there's no known record or death toll of people dying due to cannabis? Why is the things that kill you legal, but something that is a natural herb, a medicine made illegal? Makes me wonder.
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to *Izi-Blissers* For This Useful Post:
  • Robobot
(18th January 2018, 7:37 PM)Robobot Wrote: 100%. Have you looked up the real reason why Marijuana is illegal in the first place? Very interesting stuff.

Wasn't it basically the guy in DC who was in charge of prohibition? When prohibition ended he and his team were going to be out of a job... so he shifted his sights to marijuana, something he'd previously said wasn't a problem.

Another part was that marijuana was fairly popular in minority neighborhoods. Making marijuana illegal was a way to hurt them.

Medical and recreational marijuana should absolutely be legal for 21+. I think everyone is familiar with the miracles marijuana works with various illnesses. States that have fully legalized are seeing big drops in other drug use and overdoses. Smoking a joint to a relax is much safer than drinking.
Rock 'n' Roll
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Jessica Rocks For This Useful Post:
  • Robobot
weed should be legal. Alcohol is the biggest killer out there. I took cocaine, mcat, and other class A drugs everyday for 5 years and i dont have any organ damage. If i did that with alcohol i'd no doubt be dying of liver failure. even class A drugs are safer than alcohol. And weed keeps you off the hard stuff it's not a gateway drug that's a myth. i've not touched class A drugs since 2016 and that's because i had weed to fall back on. Also weed contains something called cbd. cbd is a powerful antioxidant that fights cancer. more powerful than vitamin c a and e put together. If you buy a convection style vape it's not actually smoked it's not heated up enough for combustion so therefore it's good for your skin. stay away from conduction style vapes you might as well just smoke a bong as you're dealing with combustion then.
I mean for medicinal purposes, of course, but not just to smoke around illegally
(24th January 2018, 1:01 PM)Jeffery Wrote: Marijuana is way milder than alcohol, and it's pretty darn harmless physically and mentally (with obvious effects). I guess people are scared about it because of years of propaganda, but I'm definitely biased lol.

Eh no they definitely do harm physically and mentally. 

Marijuana is a popular drug of abuse, and withdrawal symptoms are actually very similar to nicotine withdrawal symptoms. These include increased anxiety, depressed mood, sleep disturbances, etc. And if you ask me, if you have to spend money on expensive weed like its food, buying more once you run out, just to avoid withdrawal, that is not exactly my idea of something that is not harmless.

Also marijuana smoke contains tar, carcinogens, etc which damage your lungs
(3rd May 2019, 8:49 PM)Ashley766 Wrote: not just to smoke around illegally

that's what the question is, should it be legal?
á
(4th May 2019, 4:50 PM)Camer the Dragon Wrote: that's what the question is, should it be legal?

No, it shouldn't be legal  Think Spin
Had many great trips to Denver Co w/ my friends
- Definitely for medical use where it's been proven to help
- Decriminalise in normal use at the least I feel so people not using for medical use can get addiction help if needed
- Full legalisation of the thing itself for recreational use I'm not too sure of though, tobacco and alcohol are bad enough as it is do we need a 3rd (honestly I'd rather tobacco and alcohol not be around so much but it's so ingrained and so many people are addicted that it'd be tough to remove/lessen)
á
I can't believe it isn't legal here yet, to be honest. Although more and more states are making it legal. Still illegal where I live, however. Yeah, I think it should be legal.
Zack means everything to me 💛
[Image: Zp4SiOJ.png]