Memory Lane
Rolleyes 
I played a lot of PR3 back in the day, over ten years ago now. I loved building unique levels out of custom blocks and seeing what others built.

It looks like there was some kind of a memory wipe since I played. I don't know the full story, but my old levels are gone and so are all the other levels that blew me away.

I found this old blog with a snapshot of the levels of the day on PR3 back in 2011: https://cinderplatformracing3.blogspot.c...story.html

Just seeing some of those usernames and level titles takes me back. I remember FinalCheetah had great racing levels, Halflite had a cool pixel art style, MF_Eclipse was out there making epic levels and beautiful art. I'm even lucky and honored some of my levels were LOTD in this random window in 2011.

Does anyone else remember levels and creators from way back then?
There was a wipe since Sparkworkz went down and we had to recreate the game without the original database. Only thing left from before then was the old campaign stuff that we pulled off of the mobile version.

I remember Jerrild made a lot of really cool stuff, like BTD and that idiot test. I think they did a few other levels as well.
i failed the mario twitter challenge
I was an mod for 1 seocon
Yemlo and Co.
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Matt For This Useful Post:
  • *Izi-Blissers*
Enjoy the walk down….
Holy hell, it's mcop13! It's been a hot minute. How are things?

Most of the stuff I remember playing on PR3 were the deathmatch and campaign levels.
Zack means everything to me 💛
[Image: Zp4SiOJ.png]
(17th August 2022, 6:48 PM)ThePizzaEater1000 Wrote: There was a wipe since Sparkworkz went down and we had to recreate the game without the original database. Only thing left from before then was the old campaign stuff that we pulled off of the mobile version.

I remember Jerrild made a lot of really cool stuff, like BTD and that idiot test. I think they did a few other levels as well.

Ohh I remember the idiot test! I liked that kind of level a lot.

(18th August 2022, 8:01 AM)Yomakoy Wrote: Holy hell, it's mcop13! It's been a hot minute. How are things?

Most of the stuff I remember playing on PR3 were the deathmatch and campaign levels.

Hello Big Grin Things are good, how are you?
I remember when the legit 8 player option dropped, those deathmatches were so fun
Yeah I met Jiggmin he has 17 kids by 22 women nice guy i dont remember anyone else from PR2/3😊👍
Discord - Mikasa.A.Cain #0705 Steam - IziCain
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to *Izi-Blissers* For This Useful Post:
  • Resarekt
I see myself on that blog. Such great times!