Poll: Can you TOLERATE watching a BAD GAMER?!
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Hell no! It's obnoxious!
0%
0 0%
Definitely! It's hilarious to watch them screw up!
100.00%
1 100.00%
It depends on what his intentions are.
0%
0 0%
Total 1 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

WORST GAMER EVER!
There's nothing more displeasing and despicable than watching a man, play extremely badly on any game that he chooses. I mean, at least show everyone some respect by not trash talking the game! I understand that he MIGHT be playing a character on Youtube to get views. But, now we're convinced that he's clinically retarded. If he is playing a character, then his trolling skills are top notch.

Who is he? His name is DSPGaming, aka Phil, and you can find him here: https://www.youtube.com/user/DSPGaming/featured

Below, is a prime example of someone ripping one of DSP's old, play-through videos and showing the most prominent, yet hilarious, comments on the screen from the YT section, about how they feel about him playing games.

Or better yet, just go on YT and type in "This is how you DON'T play", and then type in your favorite game. DSP is one of the first ones to pop up. I know he's making bread, but honestly, I couldn't do it, people! I can't stand to watch a bad gamer, unless he's raging!
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Different For This Useful Post:
  • AlphaZ
most toxic gamer of all time goes to wingsofredemption
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Legend For This Useful Post:
  • AlphaZ, Different, Uptight 534
(31st August 2022, 4:08 PM)AlphaZ Wrote: Phil's pretty bad, but have you seen Low Tier God? He's by far way worse and way more toxic. I've never seen someone lose so consistently at games, he wins like 2 out of every 10 games he plays in every game he plays. He even lost 50-0 to someone - I'm not exaggerating about that number either.

Here's a compilation of how he play's games:

Warning: offensive language (watch at your own discretion) 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ueAaivJRX9o

I think I remember seeing him in another video 🤔 He was trying to give someone financial advice, and now I see he's *****ing about getting whooped, multiple times in a street fighter game. Oh, I believe it's 50-0 because from what I've seen, he's generally horrible. It's like he doesn't even try to learn from taking so many L's.

At 7:16, I can hear someone laughing at his misery 😂 Bro, I refuse to hop on camera just to take L's and embarrass myself like Flightreacts.
I don't know, I think Dmbrandon might be worse. Dude never did any wrong. It was always his teammate's fault. Worst gamer skill-wise? No, although he's not great. Personality-wise? He's the worst I've ever seen.

https://youtu.be/1S_qLIUM2UE?t=199

Definitely some graphic language and topics, so watch at your own risk
Zack means everything to me 💛
[Image: Zp4SiOJ.png]
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Mia For This Useful Post:
  • Different
Eden ring game of the year
Yemlo and Co.