☠️ BONE CHILLING ANXIETY! ☠️
A few of you have been calling me out on my BS, in the past... and you have every right to. I'm going to leave the spiritual stuff alone, atm, and give you something "ACTUALLY BONE CHILLING" by placing YOU the reader, in this situation. Not to say that the spiritual stuff isn't BONE CHILLING; I'm just going to give you something that you can actually see, happen IRL.

What's coming this Monday? Well, I'm going to place you in an uncomfortable situation, where one of your loved ones is affected by a devastating cause and event, situation. No specific names will be dropped, just you the reader. Brace yourself because I go into some pretty nasty details that can emotionally scar you for life, if you're a fragile person.

If you're one of those people who have a low tolerance for pain, anxiety, and you're easily frightened... then PLEASE DON'T read this upcoming thread; It's not for the faint of heart! "How the hell is this BONE CHILLING?" Well, for those of you who aren't easily frightened, you may feel some depression because it may hit you HARD. Keep in mind, this shit happens IRL.

This is officially THE thread with NO MERCY attached to it! I'm going balls deep, so please read at your own discretion.

Update: I'm going to push the time to Tuesday. Something came up.
bone chilling
i failed the mario twitter challenge
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ThePizzaEater1000 For This Useful Post:
  • Different, tadtad
(30th September 2022, 12:19 PM)Different Wrote: HARD

(30th September 2022, 12:19 PM)Different Wrote: I'm going balls deep, so please read at your own discretion.

[Image: beavis-and-butt-head-laughing.gif]
[Image: 6a00d8341c145e53ef011570b037d5970c-pi]
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Uptight 534 For This Useful Post:
  • Different
I love bone chilling
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to tadtad For This Useful Post:
  • Different
better not disappoint bro, I'm expecting full balls deep
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to David For This Useful Post:
  • Different
(1st October 2022, 12:50 AM)David Wrote: better not disappoint bro, I'm expecting full balls deep

Don't worry my guy, I got you❗️💯
Update above
mine balls are so deep
Yemlo and Co.
Is the bone chilling still coming
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to tadtad For This Useful Post:
  • ThePizzaEater1000
(25th October 2022, 11:25 PM)tadtad Wrote: Is the bone chilling still coming

Now that I graduated, it should be at some point. I'm just missing some key ingredients.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Different For This Useful Post:
  • tadtad, ThePizzaEater1000