JV lives on
Wow. I can't believe I stumbled across this. I'm Grizzworld54 if anyone remembers. There's a lot of names here that I recognize and it's generally good to see a lot of you are still around!

What's happened? Fill me in on everything since 2014 lol Smile
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Modifeye For This Useful Post:
  • Ashley766, Camer the Dragon, Dangevin, dotime, Eternal, Mia, Nemo Nation, tadtad
Yoooo of course I remember you! How have you been??

I post about the latest site updates on the Dev Log. If you have suggestions, feel free to post them here.
@Eternal and I pay for this site out of our own savings. Please consider donating to help keep Jiggmin's Village running.
(12th October 2022, 11:05 PM)bls1999 Wrote: Yoooo of course I remember you! How have you been??
yoooo bls I've been great man just became a manager at this pizza place i work at and been writing music still Smile

How've you been? the homie is an admin now? Eek
Your name sounds familiar, though I remember nothing about you. Nonetheless, it's good to hear from you. I hope life has been treating you well!
Zack means everything to me 💛
[Image: Zp4SiOJ.png]
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Mia For This Useful Post:
  • Modifeye
(13th October 2022, 12:32 AM)Modifeye Wrote: yoooo bls I've been great man just became a manager at this pizza place i work at and been writing music still Smile

How've you been? the homie is an admin now? Eek

That's dope!! Moving up 💪🏻 any place you share your music that I could have a listen?

I'm not bad! Took over the development of PR2/JV in 2017 and it's been a blast ever since. I'm in school and working rn so it's super busy but I'm looking forward to that super expensive piece of paper at the end of it all! lol

I post about the latest site updates on the Dev Log. If you have suggestions, feel free to post them here.
@Eternal and I pay for this site out of our own savings. Please consider donating to help keep Jiggmin's Village running.
(13th October 2022, 10:00 PM)bls1999 Wrote: That's dope!! Moving up 💪🏻 any place you share your music that I could have a listen?

I'm not bad! Took over the development of PR2/JV in 2017 and it's been a blast ever since. I'm in school and working rn so it's super busy but I'm looking forward to that super expensive piece of paper at the end of it all! lol
Yeah for sure https://www.bandlab.com/potentialbe is usually where I post my music nowadays. Hell yah get your bag and take care of your mentals! How'd you take over? last I remember jiggy disappeared and JV shut got shut down  Confused
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Modifeye For This Useful Post:
  • bls1999
(14th October 2022, 5:18 PM)Modifeye Wrote: Yeah for sure https://www.bandlab.com/potentialbe is usually where I post my music nowadays. Hell yah get your bag and take care of your mentals! How'd you take over? last I remember jiggy disappeared and JV shut got shut down  Confused

Yeah that was a weird timeline! He reappeared a few years later on a new site of his called Freegoose (yeah, weird name). I had already been a mod for a while and I reached out to him to ask if he could make a new admin that could do things and he chose me. From there, I asked if I could tinker with some of the games and recreate JV and he said yes.

So, all of the games listed on the homepage will work in Flash Player in their entirety (high scores and all)! It's been a great passion project for me these past nearly 5 years.

Honestly, a HUUUUUUGE HANDFULL of things to be added since you're from way back in 2014!! It's crazy to see how active everything still is though right?
Pineapple, Coconut, BIG Banana, 2 BIG meat patties & a ooshy mama! 

Send through a link to yo music fam!
(29th October 2022, 2:20 AM)Nemo Nation Wrote: Send through a link to yo music fam!
bandlab.com/patientb