Poll: Would you take a devastating Ass Whoopin’ for $250,000?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Hell yeah, I’m tough enough! That’s good dough right there!
0%
0 0%
Nahh, I’m pussy whipped. I would squeal like a little girl and complain on TV.
0%
0 0%
I’m not that tough, but I could still use the money.
100.00%
1 100.00%
No sir! I’m afraid of taking an Ass Whoopin’ from anyone!
0%
0 0%
I would need to see the money in front of me first, before I subject myself to severe pain and torture.
0%
0 0%
Total 1 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

TOUGH GUY!

Story: They heard about your -$50,000 in the bank, debt situation and asked you to come to a "Tough Enough" event. They're offering you $250,000 to get your ass whooped by Bob Holly (aka Hardcore Holly). All you need to do is sit there and take an ass whoopin for 5 mins straight, and you're tough enough along with $250,000 in your pocket.

Rules: If you complain, even ONCE, the deal is off and NO ONE will pay for your medical bills. Also, you can't quit, fight back, or take a break. You must go for 5 BRUTAL minutes to see if you got what it takes. Also too, you must sign a legal agreement that states the rules that you must comply to, and that NO ONE is responsible for paying your medical bills, should you get injured pretty badly. Also, suing them is out of the question!

WARNING: You will suffer from a BLACK EYE, BUSTED LIP, BLOODY NOSE, a NECK INJURY, and possibly a CONCUSSION!

Skip to 1:30 to see the action!

@Different Would you do it for $250,000?
[Image: q2GRKUL.png]
(20th October 2022, 2:17 AM)Master Raiden Wrote: @Different Would you do it for $250,000?

You give me your answer, first. Then I'll tell you mine.
So in this scenario, I'm $50k in the hole? Sure, kick my ass. 5 minutes of torture to be set on cash for a long time.
Zack means everything to me 💛
[Image: Zp4SiOJ.png]
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Mia For This Useful Post:
  • Different
I don’t think it’s worth it. Wouldn’t you have to pay for your own medical bill anyway?
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Dan-83 For This Useful Post:
  • Different
(21st October 2022, 9:41 AM)Dan-83 Wrote: I don’t think it’s worth it. Wouldn’t you have to pay for your own medical bill anyway?

Of course. That's one of the catches. But hey, at least you'll have six figures in your pocket 🤑
I guess I could move to Iceland and get their universal healthcare, then I've got all $200k of it lol
(21st October 2022, 12:33 PM)Yomakoy Wrote: I guess I could move to Iceland and get their universal healthcare, then I've got all $200k of it lol

Why Iceland? It's extremely cold over there lol
(21st October 2022, 3:16 PM)Different Wrote: Why Iceland? It's extremely cold over there lol

Most peaceful country there is! Universal healthcare! Breathtaking landscape! And the purest water you can drink! Sounds heavenly to me. I could adjust to the cold, eventually.
(19th October 2022, 11:25 AM)Different Wrote: Also too, you must sign a legal agreement that states the rules that you must comply to, and that NO ONE is responsible for paying your medical bills, should you get injured pretty badly. Also, suing them is out of the question!

I feel like in America this would cause you to lose more money than you gained
á
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Camer the Dragon For This Useful Post:
  • Mia
(22nd October 2022, 9:35 PM)Camer the Dragon Wrote: I feel like in America this would cause you to lose more money than you gained

How so?