Poll: Would Additional Hats and Campaigns benefit PR2 and attract new players to stay?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
73.33%
11 73.33%
No
26.67%
4 26.67%
Total 15 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Would this Benefit PR2?
Do you think PR2 would benefit from additional Campaigns and Hats?
- Bluelightning

[Image: Signiture.png]
Bls is in the works of giving Admins the ability to set new campaigns, not for sure if this entails actually setting individual levels to the campaign but rather the campaign sets, and since Jiggmin lost the source code or whatever for Pr2's client I don't believe hats can be added Frown
I'd love for pr2 to have more things added, whether or not the game will benefit because of it, I'm not sure
Maybe hats, but I think we have plenty of campaigns as it is. Although, I could totally see Campaign of the Fortnight coming back in to play. Smile
Instead of allowing admins to set which campaign is live in which server, give the players an option to select which campaigns they want to see at one time. This would give players the greatest freedom to coax others into playing campaign maps with them through the chat in one server, instead of logging into Fitz and hoping someone is there.
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to James Temple For This Useful Post:
  • bls1999
Tbh i wish we could get more parts added by community members creations Smile
𝒮𝓉𝒶𝓎 𝒸𝑜𝑜𝓁,

𝒮𝓉𝓊𝓃𝓉
Like I stated before though, not sure if Jiggmin has the capabilities to add new parts to the game Frown
(20th January 2018, 8:58 PM)Eternal Wrote: Like I stated before though, not sure if Jiggmin has the capabilities to add new parts to the game Frown

It would be really great if he did! When I was younger, I created 33 more hats that I balanced out with their abilities for PR2, and even added their rarities. With a lot of hats, there would be more goals for players to achieve, and you could compare hats and find new hats with your friends with tons of different strategies. One problem, many courses might have ways to beat them with new hats that were not intended, and this could screw up some traps / important glitches and tricks.
- Bluelightning

[Image: Signiture.png]
This game's been dead for a few years, now.:\
(20th January 2018, 4:24 PM)Eternal Wrote: Bls is in the works of giving Admins the ability to set new campaigns, not for sure if this entails actually setting individual levels to the campaign but rather the campaign sets, and since Jiggmin lost the source code or whatever for Pr2's client I don't believe hats can be added Frown

Is this why everything in PR2 is available for everyone now that it had? Like. The artifact, it just randomly became that you could have it for your personal self instead of just finding it and getting EXP & Bubbles if first to find.
Pineapple, Coconut, BIG Banana, 2 BIG meat patties & a ooshy mama! 

I personally only like the first 2 campaigns but the other ones arent that bad but would you guys think campaign should be in pages? I get some ppl will worry about splitting players but if you look at all the campaigns on derron the first two campaigns are unbelievably more active than any of the other ones