Bubbles!
(5th August 2022, 2:09 AM)Different Wrote: I don't understand how 2-3 people on here so far, have had a ton of bubbles on their screen, except for me. Either y'all are seriously lagging, or something else is going on.

You can take it as a coding challenge to hack it and make more bubbles appear!
[Image: q2GRKUL.png]
(8th August 2022, 3:26 AM)Master Raiden Wrote: You can take it as a coding challenge to hack it and make more bubbles appear!

HA! I'd also like to add sound too, if I could.
(17th June 2022, 1:52 AM)Addy Wrote: i was switching to another tab and back to this tab, about 100 bubbles started loading in at the same time lol

(5th August 2022, 2:09 AM)Different Wrote: I don't understand how 2-3 people on here so far, have had a ton of bubbles on their screen, except for me. Either y'all are seriously lagging, or something else is going on.
[Image: QUkAVlx.png]

The bubbles are hitting different nowadays
Zack means everything to me 💛
[Image: Zp4SiOJ.png]
(30th September 2022, 7:15 PM)Yomakoy Wrote: [Image: QUkAVlx.png]

lmao same for me
á
why do you have 55 alerts
i failed the mario twitter challenge
(30th September 2022, 9:28 PM)ThePizzaEater1000 Wrote: why do you have 55 alerts

Because I have such a bubbly personality
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Mia For This Useful Post:
  • bls1999
(30th September 2022, 7:15 PM)Yomakoy Wrote: [Image: QUkAVlx.png]

(30th September 2022, 9:19 PM)Camer the Dragon Wrote: lmao same for me

Funny story! After I made the bubbles/snow animations, I got super lazy and said "I'll make the bats one later." Even though I said that, I set the animation to automatically switch to the bats one on October 1. Surely I would've ported it by then, right? Right??

At any rate, I threw it all together tonight. It should show at the top of the page now!

I post about the latest site updates on the Dev Log. If you have suggestions, feel free to post them here.
@Eternal and I pay for this site out of our own savings. Please consider donating to help keep Jiggmin's Village running.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to bls1999 For This Useful Post:
  • Adulock77, Camer the Dragon, Mia
(1st October 2022, 2:16 AM)bls1999 Wrote: Funny story! After I made the bubbles/snow animations, I got super lazy and said "I'll make the bats one later." Even though I said that, I set the animation to automatically switch to the bats one on October 1. Surely I would've ported it by then, right? Right??

At any rate, I threw it all together tonight. It should show at the top of the page now!

lmao
bats one is cool tho tbf
á
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Camer the Dragon For This Useful Post:
  • bls1999
Do we have a snowflake one for December, or do I just have a poor memory?
(6th October 2022, 5:42 AM)Yomakoy Wrote: Do we have a snowflake one for December?

I think yes
á
now I see bats? Ok???
Pineapple, Coconut, BIG Banana, 2 BIG meat patties & a ooshy mama!