Poll: What's your FAVORITE CANDY to eat?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Skittles
16.67%
1 16.67%
Starburst
0%
0 0%
Sour Patch Kids
16.67%
1 16.67%
M&MS
0%
0 0%
Jolly Ranchers
0%
0 0%
AIR HEADS
0%
0 0%
Reese's Cups
0%
0 0%
Snickers
33.33%
2 33.33%
Twix
33.33%
2 33.33%
Fruit Gushers
0%
0 0%
Total 6 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

SUGAR RUSH!
[Image: UskCDTu.png]

I was asked to make a tier list, and thought it might be fun. This is coming from someone who hasn't tried most of these candies in a lot of years. I wasn't the biggest fan of candy, but I loved M&Ms back in the day. The peanut M&Ms were amazing too. And the candy coating kept them from melting in your hand. Perfect candy to snack on. It's why I went out of my way to find an alternative.

I'm disappointed Whatchamacallit wasn't on here, it's probably an S tier candy. Plus, they had the best commercial I've ever seen out of a candy company:

Zack means everything to me 💛
[Image: Zp4SiOJ.png]
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Mia For This Useful Post:
  • Different
(11th November 2022, 10:08 PM)Yomakoy Wrote: I'm disappointed Whatchamacallit wasn't on here, it's probably an S tier candy. Plus, they had the best commercial I've ever seen out of a candy company:

I'm surprised I've never heard of this candy brand, before 🤔 It's such a simple name, yet I wonder if they still make it, today.
(11th November 2022, 6:02 AM)Mulley Wrote: Which type of Turkish Delights have you tried? If you know the types of flavours/juices you’ve had with it

Pink+Yellow
I think it was called Rose and something else
á
(11th November 2022, 8:39 AM)Different Wrote: It's rare that I eat candy from other countries, but I guess it doesn't hurt to open myself up to new things. Especially the Cadbury chocolate that you described.

Cadbury chocolate is great yeah it's the standard one here
á
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Camer the Dragon For This Useful Post:
  • Different, Mulley
(12th November 2022, 2:00 AM)Camer the Dragon Wrote: Cadbury chocolate is great yeah it's the standard one here

Alright bet. I'm gonna order a box off of Amazon to see how they taste.
(11th November 2022, 11:36 PM)Different Wrote: I'm surprised I've never heard of this candy brand, before 🤔 It's such a simple name, yet I wonder if they still make it, today.

They still sell it at Walmart as far as I'm aware
https://shop.hersheys.com/candy-types/ch...lsrc=aw.ds

Ridiculously long link to the Hershey's site, I know. But, they sell it there for $1.89.
(11th November 2022, 12:43 PM)Different Wrote: Great choice! So, why do you think Hersey's is awful? Is it the way it tastes, or the ingredients that they put in it?

It has a weird taste compared to other chocolate brands, and when I found out why, I will never eat Hershey's again.
[Image: q2GRKUL.png]
(12th November 2022, 11:44 AM)Master Raiden Wrote: It has a weird taste compared to other chocolate brands, and when I found out why, I will never eat Hershey's again.

Good call finding that blog post. Also too, let's not forget that they don't use real chocolate compared to other exotic, foreign chocolates. No wonder why Hershey's is so cheap to buy, compared to other authentic chocolates which costs $4-5.
(12th November 2022, 2:00 AM)Camer the Dragon Wrote: Cadbury chocolate is great yeah it's the standard one here

no different type of flavours?!?! At all?
Pineapple, Coconut, BIG Banana, 2 BIG meat patties & a ooshy mama! 

@Mulley Do you ever visit THIS website to see what new flavors of skittles are currently out, now?
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Different For This Useful Post:
  • Mulley
(12th November 2022, 11:44 AM)Master Raiden Wrote: It has a weird taste compared to other chocolate brands, and when I found out why, I will never eat Hershey's again.

Question... Do you consume buttermilk, sour cream, yogurt, cheese, and/or any other fermented milk product? Reason I ask is Europeans love to crap on Hershey for having butyric acid, but then consume these other products when they also contain butyric acid.

I will give you that standard Hershey's and most American milk chocolate have way more sugar compared to cocoa. Still delicious (See Food diet here), but dark chocolate is way better.

Also, did someone say chocolate?
[Image: 6a00d8341c145e53ef011570b037d5970c-pi]
(13th November 2022, 9:07 AM)Uptight 534 Wrote: Question... Do you consume buttermilk, sour cream, yogurt, cheese, and/or any other fermented milk product? Reason I ask is Europeans love to crap on Hershey for having butyric acid, but then consume these other products when they also contain butyric acid.

I wasn't aware that all those also contained butyric acid, but I don't really have any issue with how they taste, except for some types of cheese.

Hershey's just doesn't taste as good as other brands of chocolate in my opinion, and the thought of it containing the acid makes me want to avoid it.
[Image: q2GRKUL.png]
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Master Raiden For This Useful Post:
  • Uptight 534
@Master Raiden @Uptight 534 I think you guys would really enjoy this chocolate. Unlike Hersey's and other chocolate brands, it's got more than half of cacao in it, which is rich in micronutrients polyphenols, and provides powerful antioxidants flavanols. I'm pretty sure it's dark chocolate.

[Image: TLP5toT.jpg]
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Different For This Useful Post:
  • Uptight 534
If anyone else has anymore candy brands that they wanna share with me (that I've never heard of), feel free to drop it in the chat.
(13th November 2022, 10:53 PM)Different Wrote: If anyone else has anymore candy brands that they wanna share with me (that I've never heard of), feel free to drop it in the chat.

Absolutely! A few more candy items I remembered having as a kid.

[Image: mBKtHZR.png]

Nestle Wonder Ball! A hollow chocolate candy ball with candy inside!

[Image: pD3JHd2.jpg]

Hubba Bubba Squeeze Pop! It was pretty much liquified sugar.

[Image: 718oWDX.png]

Gooey Doo! You'd twist that thing on the bottom, and sugary gooey hair would come out of the top.
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Mia For This Useful Post:
  • Different
(14th November 2022, 1:02 AM)Yomakoy Wrote: [Image: pD3JHd2.jpg]

Hubba Bubba Squeeze Pop! It was pretty much liquified sugar.

[Image: 718oWDX.png]

Gooey Doo! You'd twist that thing on the bottom, and sugary gooey hair would come out of the top.

Wonder ball, I used to eat these, so I remember how scrumptious they are. Now for the other two, I've never tried those before; interesting! 😯🤔😀 Especially the Gooey Doo, candy. Do they sell that in retail, or would I have to buy it online?
(14th November 2022, 9:07 AM)Different Wrote: Wonder ball, I used to eat these, so I remember how scrumptious they are. Now for the other two, I've never tried those before; interesting! 😯🤔😀 Especially the Gooey Doo, candy. Do they sell that in retail, or would I have to buy it online?

I think they're both discontinued, unfortunately. Your best bet is finding it online.
(14th November 2022, 9:19 AM)Yomakoy Wrote: I think they're both discontinued, unfortunately. Your best bet is finding it online.

Alright, bet. I'll look for them, just like the Yogos that were discontinued, unfortunately. Damn, I hate it when companies get rid of the good stuff!
Samrties you the blue ones
Yemlo and Co.