Poll: Do you enjoy Eggnog?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes! Taste's Great!
37.50%
3 37.50%
'Tis Alright
0%
0 0%
Nah, Don't Like It
62.50%
5 62.50%
Total 8 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Do you like Eggnog?
It's that time of year and Eggnog is widely available again!

Personally I think Eggnog is pretty great, but over time I've heard many people say they don't really like it so I'm curious what the people of JV have to say. Traditionally Eggnog had alcohol but the stuff in supermarkets doesn't have any (can probably be found some places), if you've tried alcoholic Eggnog let us know how it was

If you've only ever tried Eggnog once I recommend you try it again, and ideally try a couple different brands as some brands' Eggnog are much better than others. Borden and Target's brand Favorite Day have great Eggnog so there's a few I can recommend. If Eggnog is too strong for you try mixing in a little regular milk and tasting again (or trying a "light" Eggnog)
Tried some "holiday nog" made from almond milk, it was okay. I probably wouldn't get it again though.
Zack means everything to me 💛
[Image: Zp4SiOJ.png]
Homemade eggnog > eggnog from stores. Of course, using alcohol to one, preserve the drink and two, add some excellent flavor.

https://jeffreymorgenthaler.com/egg-nog/
[Image: 6a00d8341c145e53ef011570b037d5970c-pi]
Love eggnog. Hadn't had any in a few years, but I do remember the carton of eggnog that I had, was quite sugary. Now alcohol eggnog sounds interesting. I've never tried that, before. But, I am curious.
Never had it
á
what is eggog
Yemlo and Co.
I actually haven't tried it! I'd like to, but I haven't gotten the chance.

I post about the latest site updates on the Dev Log. If you have suggestions, feel free to post them here.
@Eternal and I pay for this site out of our own savings. Please consider donating to help keep Jiggmin's Village running.
Yea, I last had it years ago.
Life is a ? is it but death is a !. 
You never know what happens until it happens - ricky101/dotime