FAH Team Banners
I just finished another HTML5 port! This one restores the folding at home team banners that you can embed in your posts or your signature.

Show off your folding totals! You can find more information by clicking on the banner.

I post about the latest site updates on the Dev Log. If you have suggestions, feel free to post them here.
@Eternal and I pay for this site out of our own savings. Please consider donating to help keep Jiggmin's Village running.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bls1999 For This Useful Post:
  • Camer the Dragon, Master Raiden
The text is kinda hard to read

á

Cool that it's back, but I think I will agree with Camer here. I think the text could be more of a dark gray. You don't have to do this, it's just a suggestion, but removing Rank and making WUs and Score bigger would help. Or just scale the size up in general.
Zack means everything to me 💛
[Image: Zp4SiOJ.png]
The font is also different. It used to use some monospaced font, now it looks like Times New Roman
[Image: q2GRKUL.png]
I didn't realize that the correct fonts weren't showing on other devices since I installed them during testing. Thank you to everyone who mentioned the problem! I'll take a look at some point to figure out why it's not working.

I post about the latest site updates on the Dev Log. If you have suggestions, feel free to post them here.
@Eternal and I pay for this site out of our own savings. Please consider donating to help keep Jiggmin's Village running.
Fixed!

oh yeah it's a lot better now Cool
á
With most crypto mining being dead I hope shared computing like this goes back in vogue. Love humble-bragging about these contributions lol. thanks for recreating this! It even looks half decent at 125% zoom.
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Ivy For This Useful Post:
  • bls1999