New Obtainable Epic Upgrades
It's been a long time since new obtainable epic upgrades were added to the game. So I thought of adding some more that are still unavailable.
I chose the next levels since the level and the epic upgrade are related and lastly a level that is more difficult than the usual levels (similar to The Legend by nedy)

New Epic Upgrades:

Taco Set: Salad by makie98 (5880537)
Elephant Set: The ZOO by Stunt (6511562)
Jigg Hat: Platform Perfect by fleirdo (1559206)

P.D: I'd also like to point out that 2 of these level creators have been publishing awesome levels for the past year, so it'd be nice to see a level of them have their own special prize for all the creativity and effort that they've put in this year.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jalgzonda For This Useful Post:
  • Mulley, Stunt
I've wanted to add some more epic upgrades for a while now! Nice suggestions.

There is something planned for the Jigg Hat, so stay tuned for that one. Smile

I post about the latest site updates on the Dev Log. If you have suggestions, feel free to post them here.
@Eternal and I pay for this site out of our own savings. Please consider donating to help keep Jiggmin's Village running.
Excellent map choices
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Magniloquent For This Useful Post:
  • ExplosionZ
(13th December 2022, 4:22 PM)Magniloquent Wrote: Excellent map choices
I agree cause one of them is mine 👀
𝒮𝓉𝒶𝓎 𝒸𝑜𝑜𝓁,

𝒮𝓉𝓊𝓃𝓉
Hm, I agree but. One day it’ll end up by having people who won contests, have no purpose at all anymore, hence winning it on a simple race. It is cool for others that cannot receive or are new. But that’s what Epic Everything was for. If you desperately wanted every epic. Now we can work for them all on simple plain maps, and yes those are a couple sets that’re not yet set on a map, hence contests, and new Campagin’s. It’s just quite a bummer that it’s so simple now to receive everything in the game, when you had to put effort/improvement into things that’re IRL wise as well. I can’t complain though, good assumption hence contests are dead and people aren’t even active on PR2 to keep them active. I think there should maybe be a couple more sets in line to add to PR2. For when a new Contest Host, or a Revival Contest Host, can have new parts/epic’s. (From only contest wise) At this moment I think there’s only, 3-4 maybe 5 sets that’re only conest granted, also maybe Epic Blobfish and Epic Sea Set, Epic Gingerbread? is impossible to get because of contests ended or not even added.
Pineapple, Coconut, BIG Banana, 2 BIG meat patties & a ooshy mama!