Ghost Guilds and Ghost GP
I've always found so unpleasant to the eye how total GP don't match the actual GP the guild has:
  • If a user leaves or gets kicked out of a guild, the points that user earned for that guild should be removed.

Ghost guilds (guilds where there are 0 members left) should be removed too. 
  • When there's 0 users left in a guild, remove the guild ownership and set it available for the public again.

[Image: Fk5KJ9F.png][Image: IC1RsXR.png]

Also, I found this special case for this guild, this guild has less points than what it should have... maybe it's a glitch or it's broken.

Addition operations should return a result of 19,936 Total GP, not 19,738.

[Image: zm2EkyB.png]
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jalgzonda For This Useful Post:
  • Master Raiden, Mulley
Can't remember the exact date when this happened but most of these issues were caused by the same thing.

A bunch of guilds got deleted I think which is why a lot of these have no members.
The guilds were eventually recovered but the users were not put back in them.
Most users are in the lost and found guild (ID: 0).

If you view a guild at https://pr2hub.com/guild_search.php you can see who the owner was.

Not sure about that last guild tho that's weird.

I may be wrong on some details there.
I personally don't think that when a user leaves a guild it should be taken away from the GP total but it has no use so doesn't really matter.
[Image: sigimage.php?u=714605&bg=1&c1=FFFFFF&c2=...&c4=0000CC][Image: sigimage.php?u=735689&bg=1&c1=FFFFFF&c2=...&c4=0000CC]
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Stxtics For This Useful Post:
  • Mulley
Posting for reference.

GP Total and Members for this guild are cursed
[Image: image.png]
[Image: q2GRKUL.png]
I think having GP from past members is fine, but also have a display that's total GP of current members
á
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Camer the Dragon For This Useful Post:
  • bls1999
(13th March 2023, 9:13 AM)Camer the Dragon Wrote: I think having GP from past members is fine, but also have a display that's total GP of current members

I think this is the way. With this suggestion, when I rework the guild popup, it will have these GP-related fields:
- All-Time GP
- Current GP (sum of current members' GP + remaining from a future guild vault)
- GP Today

I imagine there would also be a "total GP used" field in the database. This would preserve the earned GP counts of each individual guild member for display on the popup.

I post about the latest site updates on the Dev Log. If you have suggestions, feel free to post them here.
@Eternal and I pay for this site out of our own savings. Please consider donating to help keep Jiggmin's Village running.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bls1999 For This Useful Post:
  • Camer the Dragon, Stxtics