The LIVER KING
Let's all have a moment of silence to reflect on one of the biggest failures of 2022, and speed-start the new year by hanging around smart people who don't give us BS. Prime example of a "fake natty"; almost as bad as Lance Armstrong. Only the average moron thinks that this man is quote on quote, "natural".

(1st January 2023, 4:37 PM)AlphaZ Wrote: Liver King is disgusting and a fraud. Imagine selling your image knowing it's fake. The amount of damage these people cause to the mental health of young men/boys is nauseating enough for me to vomit. How this guy sleeps at night knowing the damage he has caused is beyond me. Maybe all of that money profiting off of sickness keeps the vomit down for him.

Dude might is well switch up his brand, now because he screwed up, badly. He's nothing but a little selfish whore. People might have respected him a little more, if he had came clean about the steroids in the first place. Lying about it, just terminates your brand and everything you stand for. I heard he was trying really hard to get on the Joe Rogan podcast; Joe kept rejecting him.