Poll: The Officers arrest you for smuggling COCAINE into your new car. What are you going to do?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Contact a lawyer and have them look into the situation.
80.00%
4 80.00%
Live my 2-year sentence because there’s nothing that I can do at this point.
0%
0 0%
Curse the officers out because they have no idea who they’re dealing with!
0%
0 0%
Try to run away before they place me into handcuffs.
0%
0 0%
Show them the receipt where I got the car from, and attempt to sue the car dealership with a decent lawyer.
20.00%
1 20.00%
Call a home boy or my parents, and have them start a fundraiser to pay off my $50k bond because I’ve been falsely accused of smuggling drugs into my car.
0%
0 0%
Whine and tell the officers that ‘I’m not a crook, this is crazy!’
0%
0 0%
Man, I got warrants for other stuff! I can’t afford to add this to my criminal history!
0%
0 0%
Attempt to disarm one of the officers and shoot them! Then, I’d run away!
0%
0 0%
If this were me, I’d handle this a lot, differently.
0%
0 0%
Total 5 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

COCAINE CHARGE!
[Image: 8DolkKO.jpg]

I want you to think about your dream car for a second. Now think about buying your dream car from a car dealership with a 5.0 rating. When you buy that car, they'll offer you a free, 20% window tint all around, and a 20% banner tint on your windshield. Everything works out fantastically because you're now driving your brand new dream car with tints. Nothing could possibly go wrong, right?

Well, that is until the officers pull you over for "REASONABLE SUSPICION". Yup, that's right! You just happen to be that one guy that they pull over because they suspect that your car is very identical to a man who is wanted for murder and grand larceny theft. Also, someone called the officers and told them where you were headed, and that you might be that person with the tinted windows. The reward money is $10,000.

After officers pull you over, they apologize for the inconvenience because it turns out that you are not the guy that they're looking for. However, they got a strong intuition that something is up with your vehicle. So, they get their K9 (German Shepard) to sniff out any drugs after you've already told them that you're not smuggling anything; of course they don't believe you.

All of a sudden, the K9 finds 10 kilos of COCAINE smuggled into the left side of your TAILLIGHT. Apparently the car dealer who sold you the car, disassembled the TAILLIGHT and stashed it there because he's got a personal problem with you. Not to mention, he's a shady car dealer who's working undercover with the man who is wanted for murder, grand larceny theft, and he's a drug dealer. Which means, you just happen to be a prime target, based on their personal malice. The Officers arrest you for smuggling COCAINE into your new vehicle, even after you tell them that it's not your fault, and that you didn't know they were there. Can you prove it?... Hell no, you can't!

So, now depending on where you're located (let's just say Texas for an example), you're going to receive 2 years of prison time, along with a $50,000 bond considering this is your first offense. What are you going to do to prove that the drugs in your new car are not yours?

https://floridarecoverygroup.com/identif...and-taste/

Only logical thing to do is contact a good lawyer and explain the situation, the fact you just bought the car should help you in clearing your name. After you hopefully get the charges thrown out you can consider suing the dealership
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to David For This Useful Post:
  • Different
(11th January 2023, 6:19 PM)David Wrote: Only logical thing to do is contact a good lawyer and explain the situation, the fact you just bought the car should help you in clearing your name. After you hopefully get the charges thrown out you can consider suing the dealership

Good call! Even though the odds of this situation happening to the average person are quite small, anyone could be a target. So, contacting a good lawyer is a great way to start. Just don't touch the evidence, though.